Titan III-C MOL

I put this together out of a multitude of different pieces of things I've come across between this community and from whatever I could find on YouTube.
I have no idea who made all of the different pieces of everything I used or how much I completely rebuilt on my own.
It's not entirely accurate or to scale, but since no one else has released anything from my searches, I figured I'd release this if anyone else was interested.

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I put this together out of a multitude of different pieces of things I've come across between this community and from whatever I could find on YouTube.
I have no idea who made all of the different pieces of everything I used or how much I completely rebuilt on my own.
It's not entirely accurate or to scale, but since no one else has released anything from my searches, I figured I'd release this if anyone else was interested.
Ah the competitor of Skylab, The MOL

Nice Build btw!! :D :D :D

thou the Gemini in MOL won't dock since it has a hatch in its heat shield.....

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh well, can still turn her nose around and dock with it that way.
i mean the gemini don't need to turn and do dockin (done in LM extraction durin moon mission) its butt has a port directly below the station...

Realize that, haven't figured out a good way to get a docking port into the heat shield yet. It's also an orbital laboratory, so it could have had other Gemini capsules dock more conventionally.
Doesn't matter anyway since the thing was just another cancelled project.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Realize that, haven't figured out a good way to get a docking port into the heat shield yet. It's also an orbital laboratory, so it could have had other Gemini capsules dock more conventionally.
Doesn't matter anyway since the thing was just another cancelled project.
yup... sadly no huge manned orbital camera :3 :3

yep that could be visited by more crafts tooo :) :) :)

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Dang i really like your Gemini spacecraft!! :) :) :)

It's kinda a shame that some of these old cancelled projects seem to have been forgotten in favor of all the new ones that relied on all of this old tech.

I just wish I could have gotten more of the details right, like that thrust vectoring tank on the left, it's supposed to be on the back side of that booster.

Dude, you did a bang-up job. Well done.
Probably drove me nuts for a couple hours, because I wiped everything off the screen numerous times and hadn't saved after every new piece.
That tends to be a problem with a lot of the stuff I try to edit, putting in work, losing it and starting over from scratch.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
problems with no undo bottoms??

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Can i use your Beautiful Bp :) :) :)

After a little trial and error, here is a version with a central docking port and a heat shield docking port. It can now be launched and utilized by the launching rocket and future launches.

Attachments