Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'd love to know what you end up doing with it or whatever improvements you make.
planning to add in my External Tank Station as a module. :) :) :)

T

TtTOtW

Our planet experts will try to help you identify it. Show us Haumea/MakeMame/Eris textures (in game)

Desa191209

Man on the Moon
Registered
I put this together out of a multitude of different pieces of things I've come across between this community and from whatever I could find on YouTube.
I have no idea who made all of the different pieces of everything I used or how much I completely rebuilt on my own.
It's not entirely accurate or to scale, but since no one else has released anything from my searches, I figured I'd release this if anyone else was interested.
I had the titan 2 gemini

I had the titan 2 gemini
I think I cannibalized the first stage and boosters and second stage from one, the Gemini capsule from another, and the MOL I put together myself. All of the sections have major tweaks made to them to more closely fit the design of the Titan III-C as best as I could.
I believe the whole second stage was a redesign. The capsule had some things added here and there, but nothing huge that would prevent it from looking the way it should.

This was my first major kitbash type project, and I've found a few others that I've been working on.
I've found and either redesigned or finished a few of the blueprints I've come across.
The ones that have come up lately are the Dynetics and Blue Origin moon Landers.
Dynetics has been loaded onto an SLS, haven't gotten the Blue Origin loaded yet.
Trying to finish editing an SLS I had found to a block 2 has taken up a few days.

So you make rockets from bits and pieces of other rockets?
Sometimes, otherwise I'm trying to find ways to fill gaps no one else has bothered with.
It's gotten pretty dull seeing nothing but starship, falcon 9 and heavy, blue origin, Soyuz, Saturn V, and SLS.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yea, quite bored even in YouTubers ALMOST SAME CONTENT (thou not all since others have unique vids which i love it) wait I'll say ALWAYS ONE ROCKET, ONE DESIGN AND ALMOST NO ORIGINALITY.....

Too much Saturn V, Falcon-ish, Starship, and other stuff....

And there we go, the bp hunters too much boast on their stealed* bps....

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Yea, quite bored even in YouTubers ALMOST SAME CONTENT (thou not all since others have unique vids which i love it) wait I'll say ALWAYS ONE ROCKET, ONE DESIGN AND ALMOST NO ORIGINALITY.....

Too much Saturn V, Falcon-ish, Starship, and other stuff....

And there we go, the bp hunters too much boast on their stealed* bps....
That's why I replicate the less popular ones. I just don't feel like making sat 5

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's why I replicate the less popular ones. I just don't feel like making sat 5
Oh yes... I'm tired of replicating things that is already produced tons of it....