Ultimate desicion

Should i

• Keep the original data and find a solution

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Clear all the data and start fresh

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if I should really do this as doing it would bring me back to square one but can allow me to easily rebuild it fast but there are probably so many other solutions to help but I don't know but here are the options and you decide. They poll closes after 2 weeks

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
What’s your current issue? I started a new world for 1.5 because my 1.4 world crashed quite a bit, but I am still going to keep it incase there is a patch released that fixes it.

What’s your current issue? I started a new world for 1.5 because my 1.4 world crashed quite a bit, but I am still going to keep it incase there is a patch released that fixes it.
The reason is that when I did try to add in a planet it just infinitely loads and someone did try to help me but I didn't understand what he meant and can you help me access the planet editing deb it if it even exists

T

TtTOtW

now if I do reset there is one small thing that could bring me weeks to a month and a half in progress does the planet editing debug exist and if so how do I access it
It's not a bug. We have planet editing. We can now also put the launchpad on other planets and moons.

No I know it's not a bug but debug is sorta like sandbox to an unfinished game of used to test out new features for a game here I'll show you it's straight from the fandom it's at the bottom
Planet Editing:

• Each world can have a different set of custom planets
  • Added custom heightmaps folder
  • Textures and heightmaps now use width/height for sizing
  • Detail levels are now automatically generated
  • Game now exports an example solar system file
  • Game now retains default solar system
  • Timewarp max and zoom distance now automatically scales with planet sizes
  • Added an extensive planet editing debug system

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
T

TtTOtW

It runs perfectly here. You had the inverted commas around everything. How did you expect Earth and the Sun to load? "Test" is directly linked to them... Just remove all the "s from 1.5 in the planet data files. Also, make sure your "Version" file says 1.5, not 1.4. And keep a Texture Data folder. Even if it's empty, nothing will load if there is no such folder.

Now if I if I can do this but the reason that I think is most likely taking this mod pack forever is that I'm doing this with no planet editor and I'm on mobile if I I doubt it but if I'm wrong you can correct me

So I decided to make this because I was bored and I decided to share it with you. I might make this into a separate thread about the planets in INTERBUGET but interbuget will probably not have a full on release date just keep out on the look it may take a while but for now here is a dark night of Harlike (it's moon will have rings but 1 I didn't bother adding them in and 2 it's breaking my game so yea enjoy)
A night on Harlike.png

New art I made starry night on Gagarin this time I added well stars and it made it look better I also added both yuri and Volich gagarin's two moons hope you enjoy (p.s the next one will take place on yuri)
Stary night of gagarin.png