BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I present to you the new URG Flag!
Screenshot_20190422-154022~3.png

(I would recommend adding this to your profile picture if you feel like joining the URG)

I don't know what was going on when Lolbit_isawesome was designing the first flag, a weird, sad colorless bootleg of the flag of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
Screenshot 2018-11-19 at 7.41.48 PM.png

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
View attachment 18982
(I would recommend adding this to your profile picture if you feel like joining the URG)

I don't know what was going on when Lolbit_isawesome was designing the first flag, a weird, sad colorless bootleg of the flag of the Imperial Japanese Navy. View attachment 18983
Isn't this just a picture of Uranus that's been tinted blue and had some stars put around it?

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
A bit rude, lolbit did well. At least his flag had power behind it ;)
I do agree with you on the power behind the flag. I mostly writ the rudeness because he kinda ran away and joined the SE.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
View attachment 18982

I don't know what was going on when Lolbit_isawesome was designing the first flag, a weird, sad colorless bootleg of the flag of the Imperial Japanese Navy. View attachment 18983
Well I'll give you my patented db advise,
Make the colour of the planet a bit lighter.
Give the backround a darker feel. Or at least give the flag a structural point

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Makes it 10x easier. You accidently fuck up, don't worry it was only on one layer, so you don't have to fix the boundary and colour palette
You could certainly edit the flag yourself if you wish.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Makes it 10x easier. You accidently fuck up, don't worry it was only on one layer, so you don't have to fix the boundary and colour palette
Back when I would make planet art, I'd have several different layers. One for the base, one for the land, one for the clouds (if it has any), one for surface texture etc..

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
Back when I would make planet art, I'd have several different layers. One for the base, one for the land, one for the clouds (if it has any), one for surface texture etc..
One of the simplest is boundarys, I can spend hours on them so it's incredibly important

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
BANDWITH Try to make something that has some sort of meaning, (like you said Lolbit's flag look liked the Imperial Japanese Flag).

Most of the Flags have something that differentiate the country, army, city, factions they represent, from the rest of the world, And not just a picture of the country, army, city... Anyway, I don't know If I'm expressing myself correctly.

I would normally offer you my help, but like Danny said, we're technically enemies So you'll have to make it yourself.

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
BANDWITH Try to make something that has some sort of meaning, (like you said Lolbit's flag look liked the Imperial Japanese Flag).

Most of the Flags have something that differentiate the country, army, city, factions they represent, from the rest of the world, And not just a picture of the country, army, city... Anyway, I don't know If I'm expressing myself correctly.

I would normally offer you my help, but like Danny said, we're technically enemies So you'll have to make it yourself.
Thanks!

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
1557281003759.png

I'm Thinking this. The four pointed star is meant to represent a barb, the directions of expansion for the URG, and a star, showing the wishes of acknowledgement of the faction.

Also a decided founding date of the faction at the bottom, because I felt like it.