Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
0%...

It's Deimos low. Like 1/15th lunar gravity or something ridiculous like that
Yeah it doesn't take as much fuel is I thought aswell and it's easy to land with out breaking part i can make a base for sure

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah it doesn't take as much fuel is I thought aswell and it's easy to land with out breaking part i can make a base for sure
What people are saying is use a different, smaller engine for places like that as it's much, much more efficient. Grasshopper and broadsword for example.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hours Lupercal what should my base be called I want you to name it

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What people are saying is use a different, smaller engine for places like that as it's much, much more efficient. Grasshopper and broadsword for example.
I only use hawks because I didn't know what gravity was like I thought one moon had an atmosphere so on the first lander I added parachutes on the next lander with rover I will use a broadsword but for the big Landers will use a hawk

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
but for the big Landers will use a hawk
You won't need a hawk, even then. Gravity is something mental like 0.07m/s. A single Hawk will lift something like 10,000 tons there.

Hours Lupercal what should my base be called I want you to name it
Don't get me to name it, the last thing I named ended up being called 'The Area Around The Nipple'. And then there was of course JPLs 'Tell Us More About It'.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You won't need a hawk, even then. Gravity is something mental like 0.07m/s. A single Hawk will lift something like 10,000 tons there.

Don't get me to name it, the last thing I named ended up being called 'The Area Around The Nipple'. And then there was of course JPLs 'Tell Us More About It'.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA