Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Workaround would be to just control your timewarp speed and don't go too fast through an soi with that setting active, or just use timewarp to. You should also be able to unstick your rocket using Warpinator if it ever happens again.
Well, for the last two months that is what I have been doing. Also, zooming in close to the encounter point also helps negate the issue as well.

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Higher acceleration timewarp would be nice. I like making long duration burns, and it would be nice to be able to timewarp as high as possible while doing so

Has anyone else experienced something where, after creating a new world, the World Time displays exactly 1 million seconds from 0? Can this be changed?

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Has anyone else experienced something where, after creating a new world, the World Time displays exactly 1 million seconds from 0? Can this be changed?
That is definitely a game issue and not a mod issue... the world time clock is linked directly to the game's world time tracker variable so im not sure about this.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
not a bad idea, I'll look into allowing you to change the revert times on the existing buttons. not going to make a custom revert button because adding new buttons to menus is a pain in the ass.
i have determined this is not currently feasible. After a lot of testing and doing things that should work and don't no matter what I do, I am putting this on the backburner indefinitely.