VanillaX V0.5 Release Version

ShareSpace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
New engines that I tried to keep simillar to the ingame ones, some worked out pretty well, others it did alright
Comes with 4 engines, the Eagle, Dentier, Scezh, and the small TinTan.
1679532578930.png
1679532270267.png
1679532612644.png
1679532619549.png
1679532625317.png

Attachments

Btw im not sure if any of these packs exist, is there any packs for folding/moving parts also is there any packs for drones + rovers? just wondering im new

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Btw im not sure if any of these packs exist, is there any packs for folding/moving parts also is there any packs for drones + rovers? just wondering im new
The moreparts mod can help depending on some things, The moreparts mod adds a hinge which can be used to make some complex sort of parts and motion, For drones you can't really have the plane sort, though the moreparts mod adds a rotor and balloons which can be used in atmosphere. here is moreparts: MoreParts Mod they had a rover update but for more advanced rover stuff use this: PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack

Though as with most of these packs i always have the issue of reusability with staging, can be a bloody pain to stage hinges repeatedly. You could always make a mod to improve this though if you wanted to.

The moreparts mod can help depending on some things, The moreparts mod adds a hinge which can be used to make some complex sort of parts and motion, For drones you can't really have the plane sort, though the moreparts mod adds a rotor and balloons which can be used in atmosphere. here is moreparts: MoreParts Mod they had a rover update but for more advanced rover stuff use this: PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack

Though as with most of these packs i always have the issue of reusability with staging, can be a bloody pain to stage hinges repeatedly. You could always make a mod to improve this though if you wanted to.
cool thanks