WAR!...?

Members of the Grand Jury, who is guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Members of the Grand jury, you have been assembled here to decide the outcome of the politics in the Solar System.

TtTOtW has been accused of negligence of his duties as Emperor, in that he actively avoided peaceful outcomes, and declares war on any who oppose his dictatorship.

As a result, he has ordered CptGorilla to be placed in a cage and given a Banana as his only meal, because he proposed co-rulership as a means of peace, and presents legal contracts as evidence to the courts of TtTOtW 's agreements that have been disregarded.

Members of the jury, what is your verdict?

Note: A 60% majority is required to convict. In the case of a draw, both parties escape, and open war will decide the fate.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Only reason I voted against you was because I want to see how that sentencing wil play out.

Only reason I really pushed this is because people wanted drama in the RPG. I still hold TtTOtW in highest regard.

Oh, and no. I will not lead the war if you all decide on it.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Tbh, I don't think there would be any war anyway, almost all of us who're established are pro-SE anyway.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, I think the reason they've stuck around so long is because we approve of their leadership, and most of us think they do a good job.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Of what... There's no negligence as far as I've seen... I don't think there's much sedition on your part either, but that's a piece of drama I'll gladly contribute to.

T

TtTOtW

Straight up offer: you love this Empire and its citizens more deeply than I do, and I'll surrender them to your care. This is a one time offer.

Of what... There's no negligence as far as I've seen... I don't think there's much sedition on your part either, but that's a piece of drama I'll gladly contribute to.
He's deceiving you! Look! They claimed there were no bananas, and what's this? NOW THERE'S BANANAS! He's using his power to keep the best for himself!