Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh no, I taught him to only play with rayman, but maybe he's a bit too young for that... He's 4 years old, but when I saw what rayman's brother could do at only 3 years I thought it was fine... Wait, he banned Jordi too?! Oh no, how am I gonna explain this to him? :eek:

We would have another festival from him for sure.
But I suppose you personally never said anything against him right? I'm pretty sure it was your brother, so it should be fine. I'm sure he can understand.
He should be careful to what he says anyway because I sometimes let the cousin of my friend's daughter play with my phone, and apparently he loves toying with the moderation tools :)
We shall call it the ANGRY festival. Where everyone vents their yearly frustration on everyone else by beating the shit out of each other.

And blame their 2 year old sisters for the whole thing.
Speaking of fighting, my classmate and I actually planned to start an international incident by launching massive 16 ft long solid fuel hobby rockets at our neighboring country.

The rocket will be painted to look like MLRS rockets, so to scare them better. Funnier if we end up starting a bloody war because of it.

Since my mate is autistic, we might as well make ourselves known on the local paper, so Karen can run about and scream "SEE? VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM, AUTISM CAUSES WW3, I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG"

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Speaking of fighting, my classmate and I actually planned to start an international incident by launching massive 16 ft long solid fuel hobby rockets at our neighboring country.

The rocket will be painted to look like MLRS rockets, so to scare them better. Funnier if we end up starting a bloody war because of it.
Does Singapore even own MLRS systems?

I saw what looked like an MLRS during a military showcase. Turns out it was a M142 HIMARS.
Looking at the dimensions, it's surprisingly do-able. All I need is a PVC drainage tube of around 200mm dia and 6000mm length, some foam, rocket fuel paste that I can make at home and some electrical components.

I can make a launch rack by welding together some steel racks.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Turns out it was a M142 HIMARS.
That makes sense. Same rocket though, just one bin of 6 rather than the 2 bins on the M270 system.

Looking at the dimensions, it's surprisingly do-able. All I need is a PVC drainage tube of around 200mm dia and 6000mm length, some foam, rocket fuel paste that I can make at home and some electrical components.
Yeah, the Irish/Iraqis used to do something similar from the back of trucks

Yeah, the Irish/Iraqis used to do something similar from the back of trucks
Holy shit, I should start a 5-minute Crafts youtube channel for terrorists.

HEY EVERYONE IT'S YE BOI, TERRORCHONG69 COMING AT YOU FROM MY SHED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

TODAY IMMA TEACH YALL HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ROCKET ARTILLERY ON THE BACK OF YOUR TOYOTA PICKUP.