Weird dreams

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
Buying spaghetti from a guy at my school. He looks like a man and a woman at the same time

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
What is your weirdest dream?
I was outside lying down in the dead of night, the stars revealing the galaxy in beautiful colours. I close my eyes, just to find myself floating through the universe, time speeding on, the universe aging before my eyes.
(An actual dream I had)

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
getting shitloads of stuff about our class election campaign, I got headache because of that dream, and that's why I don't want real life government stuff.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I was outside lying down in the dead of night, the stars revealing the galaxy in beautiful colours. I close my eyes, just to find myself floating through the universe, time speeding on, the universe aging before my eyes.
(An actual dream I had)
That's not a bad dream, well it depends on where you start laying: If it is on a road, Yes, Its strange.. but If you were in the field, in the grass, Its good and you just have to assume that you closed your eyes and slept, inside the dream........

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
That's not a bad dream, well it depends on where you start laying: If it is on a road, Yes, Its strange.. but If you were in the field, in the grass, Its good and you just have to assume that you closed your eyes and slept, inside the dream........
I never said it was meant to be a bad dream. It was weird, if you were to experience it, then you would say the same thing

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
The first one became true, the second one is almost.

JL MC.COOL knows it btw
About your dream. Just forget it, even if she likes you. She will dump you after a year. Wait until you're 16-18 if you want a gf.
Crush and gf at ur age is basically something higher than close friends
FC0F7911-6582-4676-950D-7052FEA5BE4F.jpeg

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
If this thread was more popular it would need to be renamed to "Wack Ass Dreams."

i literally had a dream where a mannequin followed me around, but i could destroy it easily with a kick but if i turn around its right there staring at me again

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
i literally had a dream where a mannequin followed me around, but i could destroy it easily with a kick but if i turn around its right there staring at me again
Did it teleport whenever you would blink? Also did it try to snap your neck?