TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
During these and most of the holidays I often came to Kołobrzeg, a seaside city in Poland. More precisely, I use to come to a family who lived in the suburban district of Podczele. Podczele used to be a German military base later transformed into a Soviet military base until it finally returned to Poland. Near the Podczele, there is an airport that once served as a runway in these military bases. While browsing Wikipedia, I found an interesting article about the accident of the Soviet MiG-23 plane in this airport and the situation was so strange that I decided to tell you about it. So one day some MiG-23 took off from the airport when the pilot began to lose control of it, eventually he ejected himself from it and the plane soon started working normally and flew over most of Europe until it finally crashed in the Netherlands, more precisely in the town of Kortrijk. I will also give you a link to this article for details. So that's it. Enjoy :)
So heres the link:
https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katastrofa_MiG-a-23_pod_Kortrijk

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
During these and most of the holidays I often came to Kołobrzeg, a seaside city in Poland. More precisely, I use to come to a family who lived in the suburban district of Podczele. Podczele used to be a German military base later transformed into a Soviet military base until it finally returned to Poland. Near the Podczele, there is an airport that once served as a runway in these military bases. While browsing Wikipedia, I found an interesting article about the accident of the Soviet MiG-23 plane in this airport and the situation was so strange that I decided to tell you about it. So one day some MiG-23 took off from the airport when the pilot began to lose control of it, eventually he ejected himself from it and the plane soon started working normally and flew over most of Europe until it finally crashed in the Netherlands, more precisely in the town of Kortrijk. I will also give you a link to this article for details. So that's it. Enjoy :)
So heres the link:
https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katastrofa_MiG-a-23_pod_Kortrijk
Man, the Wikipedia article is in Polish, not everyone speaks Polish...

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh hello there