Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yes, I have to finish that. But managing that piggy face also consumes my time :p
Get her brother to help you out, he knows his way around the game.

I hate to change the mood up, but here is number two for today. Like I said, these things are getting way more common again. It also looks like the subreddit is learning the proper way to answer these posts as well... View attachment 58289
The rebellion is spreading

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
The amazing thing is, not a single one of us has had a warning.
I am very surprised enough people haven’t reported you for “harassing” them there for the mods to look into it. Then again, maybe they are looking into it and finding you aren’t actually breaking any rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Then again, maybe they are looking into it and finding you aren’t actually breaking any rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I'm not having it that I've not been reported. But I message quite tactically to not open up a case for a warning or ban. It's much easier to get them to be offensive with a bit of patience.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yeah, I'm not having it that I've not been reported. But I message quite tactically to not open up a case for a warning or ban. It's much easier to get them to be offensive with a bit of patience.
I must say you're quite good at that. When I tried to argue against you that Earth was flat, there's a couple time I said to myself "Shit, he got me on this!"
Well, I had no other choice but to push the rayman-o-meter to higher levels :p

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I must say you're quite good at that. When I tried to argue against you that Earth was flat, there's a couple time I said to myself "Shit, he got me on this!"
I do my best...

The gingers having no souls is a real thing though. I dated a ginger once, she used to burn under moonlight and had no reflection.

Last edited:

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Well, I had no other choice but to push the rayman-o-meter to higher levels :p
That’s the thing with Horus. You basically can’t win an argument against him if you don’t know what you’re doing. Some of the Redditors found that out the hard way...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Listen and understand.

Horus is out there. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with.

he doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or boredom, and he absolutely will not stop. Ever.

Horus Lupercal

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Anyone remember that discord server where they were gonna make a community rocket to places?

Well, surprise surprise after a flurry of activity, they've got stuck without anything. No landers, motherships, transfer stages, launch vehicles, nothing.

I've tried helping cos I'm a beneficent Warmaster, offering out technical advice and numbers.

Anyway, conversation turns to dry mass, and how only android players get told their dry mass in game (we don't) and you must use blueprint editing (you don't). So I showed them how to work out dry mass of tankage.

Screenshot_20210316-023813_Chrome.jpg

And he starts complaining about how difficult it is to keep track of a hundred parts and a few buildscreens when working out dry mass.

So I tell him I have a 4,400 part rocket. Which he rubbishes because the lag it generates takes too long and he could deliver more mass to orbit in less time with much smaller and less laggy rockets.
Unfortunately, he forgets just how many trips he'd need to do with his little rocket to match one lift of Komodo

Screenshot_20210316-022853_Chrome.jpg

I was doing mental arithmetic at the time so I under sold it. It's actually 290 round trips at 20 minutes a trip = 5800 minutes or 96.6 hours just to match one Komodo launch.

If it came down to a race, I think I'd be fine.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Anyone remember that discord server where they were gonna make a community rocket to places?

Well, surprise surprise after a flurry of activity, they've got stuck without anything. No landers, motherships, transfer stages, launch vehicles, nothing.

I've tried helping cos I'm a beneficent Warmaster, offering out technical advice and numbers.

Anyway, conversation turns to dry mass, and how only android players get told their dry mass in game (we don't) and you must use blueprint editing (you don't). So I showed them how to work out dry mass of tankage.

View attachment 58512

And he starts complaining about how difficult it is to keep track of a hundred parts and a few buildscreens when working out dry mass.

So I tell him I have a 4,400 part rocket. Which he rubbishes because the lag it generates takes too long and he could deliver more mass to orbit in less time with much smaller and less laggy rockets.
Unfortunately, he forgets just how many trips he'd need to do with his little rocket to match one lift of Komodo

View attachment 58511

I was doing mental arithmetic at the time so I under sold it. It's actually 290 round trips at 20 minutes a trip = 5800 minutes or 96.6 hours just to match one Komodo launch.

If it came down to a race, I think I'd be fine.
Since when were you torturing those poor discordians? They don’t know what they’re getting into..

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Since when were you torturing those poor discordians? They don’t know what they’re getting into..
Soyuzturtle pointed this server out, they looked clueless and I had just finished the Frontier Grand Tour so knew exactly what mistakes they were about to make and decided to try and help.

Even went through step by step how I did it myself

I've tried helping cos I'm a beneficent Warmaster
You could've just ordered one of your tech priests to do that job for you.

Anyway, conversation turns to dry mass, and how only android players get told their dry mass in game
All the required information was provided in the item description and total mass counter below, served on a silver platter with a cherry on top.

Whatever happened to 1615866016215.png ?

I lost it when he suggested an even more complicated procedure of going into bp and setting every single bloody tank to zero. It's like your nutritionist forcing you to undergo liposuction surgery to figure out your healthy BMI, and then putting the fat back in, because he doesn't know how to use the formula.

HAHA! This reminds me of this situation,

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
But but but...I didn’t expect the game to be that accurate.
Imagine thinking someone would spend hours months making the orbital mechanics and navigation work, the physics behind the aerodynamics and engines, creating the terrain engine and then just going 'nah, let's just make Jupiter unrealistic lol'.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Nah man, there's been more than a couple of occasions where I've genuinely burst out laughing.