What should i improve BEFORE another Mars mission?

What should i improve

• Building

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Recover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flying Pilot

Man on the Moon
Registered
Like i dont want to be rude too im just new on sfs and need some suggsetions and as i am new i dont know what is better to do first or that so i look like noob i know. Anyway sorry if i was rude but im trying to hold this community on the same place as IT was before i joined

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Like i dont want to be rude too im just new on sfs and need some suggsetions and as i am new i dont know what is better to do first or that so i look like noob i know. Anyway sorry if i was rude but im trying to hold this community on the same place as IT was before i joined
No problem :)

My personal opinion on this (if I'm allowed to :p):
Recovering a booster is a nice performance in itself, but if you want to actually reuse that's another story (what Horus said). In my opinion you'll make your life overcomplicated if you build your Mars station that way. Now you're allowed to play as you like of course.

By the way, am I the only one that instead of recovering everything makes an effort to... crash everything? I always deorbit debris and empty stages. :rolleyes:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
if I'm allowed to
No. You're banned from opinions.

By the way, am I the only one that instead of recovering everything makes an effort to... crash everything? I always deorbit debris and empty stages
Ha, OCD rocketry, or a fetish for crashing things into planets....let the crowd decide.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ha, OCD rocketry, or a fetish for crashing things into planets....let the crowd decide.
Maybe I'm a fan of the Space X concept of RUD: "Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly" :p

Funnily, the only debris I currently have ingame is... rayman orbiting the Sun. Very close. Yes, he's still there, and probably for a while.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered