(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Stop moaning it's not his fault just wait until a bug fix
Disallowing non-DLC players from using DLC parts doesn't sound like a "bug". Sounds like Stef being annoyed that people were bypassing DLC purchase.:)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Disallowing non-DLC players from using DLC parts doesn't sound like a "bug". Sounds like Stef being annoyed that people were bypassing DLC purchase.:)
Ah my mistake

T

The Dark in the Light

You guys wanted this update for so long and now what? You guys hate it just because fuel bars returned and there are some bugs... Man im afraid how you are gonna react to reentry update
Who said everyone wanted it? And who said everyone hates it? I was never hyped, although still looking forward to this update. There are things that annoy me, sure, but I do not hate this update.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And its about time it was a feature as well.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I didn't care for this update really
I'm more hyped about reentry. I can't wait for that

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Does anyone know how to share crafts on IOS? I wanna share my Space Shuttle

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Does anyone know how to share crafts on IOS? I wanna share my Space Shuttle
Click Attach files
Go to your data file
Go to the sfs file
Go to saving
Go to BPs
Find your shuttle TXT then post it here.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ah good news folks I have encountered the blue screen of death! I’m glad to be the first person I think :)
F91E90D9-5DC2-4CE2-BFCE-F6457ECD34C9.png

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You guys wanted this update for so long and now what? You guys hate it just because fuel bars returned and there are some bugs... Man im afraid how you are gonna react to reentry update
You can expect a massive REEEEE when people sees their delicate equipment can’t survive 6000 m/s reentries anymore.

Same when the SRBs are implemented. “REEEE My SRB can’t throttle!”, “REEEE I can’t turn off SRB!”

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
You can expect a massive REEEEE when people sees their delicate equipment can’t survive 6000 m/s reentries anymore.

Same when the SRBs are implemented. “REEEE My SRB can’t throttle!”, “REEEE I can’t turn off SRB!”
When astronauts get added: WHY DID MY ASTRONAUT DIE AFTER SPENDING 8,000 YEARS IN DEEP SPACE

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Reentry and astronauts I cant wait for but mainly reentry

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Reentry and astronauts I cant wait for but mainly reentry
^Thats exactly what I’m talking about. Right now you are hyping for the reentry update, but remember: once the reentry update is released you (and many other of the people hyping for it) are going to complain that most of your rockets can’t survive reentry anymore.

And that’s not a problem with Stef, or with the game, or with updating the game, none of those things are bad. The problem is with people’s thirst for updates. You guys just got an update, and you are already hyping for the next one?

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
^Thats exactly what I’m talking about. Right now you are hyping for the reentry update, but remember: once the reentry update is released you (and many other of the people hyping for it) are going to complain that most of your rockets can’t survive reentry anymore.

And that’s not a problem with Stef, or with the game, or with updating the game, none of those things are bad. The problem is with people’s thirst for updates. You guys just got an update, and you are already hyping for the next one?
I ain't going to complain remember stef said to me he will add heatsheilds.

I can remake new rockets for reentry the thought of this allready

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Thats true! But we will adapt to it eventually like to all the other updates

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I’m gonna share the negative things in the 1.5.2 update

View attachment 62222
the liquid fuel bar is back. No way to change it. However if you click on the fuel tank it shows the %
Ah yeah I discovered that too

Btw I want to ask a question:
What is the use of staging?

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I was told to get Documents: Files, PDF, Browser. It seems to work but I have no idea how to edit yet
Edit as you would any text file. Be extremely careful of syntax. It's basically a coordinate system using the various parts. Lots of editing tutorials. Be somewhat choosy.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I ain't going to complain remember stef said to me he will add heatsheilds.

I can remake new rockets for reentry the thought of this allready
Remember those words. I definitely will.
Btw I want to ask a question:
What is the use of staging?
Are you asking what is the use of staging on general rocketry, or how to use the new “staging” feature of SFS 1.52, a free mobile game?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm doubting now wether i would go update it or nah XD

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
that’s the point of this thread!
In my opinion if you haven’t updated yet i would wait for a bug fix update as any rocket you’ve made that is moderately complex will lag so bad.

I have legitimately never lagged as much in this game when I simply tried to load in my space shuttle I’ve used a bunch until now

not to mention just loading a rocket into the game takes way longer than it should (I’m talking 25-45 seconds)

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I will be backing up my current version in a safe folder. Just in case. So... If you go for it and don't like it a complete 1.5.1.3 version will be available.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
that’s the point of this thread!
In my opinion if you haven’t updated yet i would wait for a bug fix update as any rocket you’ve made that is moderately complex will lag so bad.

I have legitimately never lagged as much in this game when I simply tried to load in my space shuttle I’ve used a bunch until now

not to mention just loading a rocket into the game takes way longer than it should (I’m talking 25-45 seconds)
How about space stations? It still laggin or nah?
I will be backing up my current version in a safe folder. Just in case. So... If you go for it and don't like it a complete 1.5.1.3 version will be available.
Oh yeah, backups are good redundancy ;) :)

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
How about space stations? It still laggin or nah?

Oh yeah, backups are good redundancy ;):)
I haven’t tried docking new modules to it but I have switched to it and I can move around just fine