You better not shout, you better not cry, you better not pout, and I'm telling you why: Danny Batten is coming to town!

Happy I'm back?

• Total voters

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok, so let me explain, the Mercury Kraken is a bug where you collide with The Sun in SFS when going to Mercury, also, you go fast near Mercury, let's make this thread BOT.

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
not really tbh. Someone reached out to me through discord and it jumped my memory
Oh that's nice, well glad that you've returned. Most veterans will be excited about it but stuff has changed in the forums of course. Oh yeah, wonder what happened in the forums when you're gone for a lil while? I could DM you about it in an hour or two, it's fine if you deny.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Oh that's nice, well glad that you've returned. Most veterans will be excited about it but stuff has changed in the forums of course. Oh yeah, wonder what happened in the forums when you're gone for a lil while? I could DM you about it in an hour or two, it's fine if you deny.
Sure, if you want to

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
What? Tea doesn’t have all the cycles, Water is the only substance that can exist in all physical states, liquid, solid, and gas.