SHARE YOUR BLUEPRINTS

I was sleeping in the evening.But when I heard the doorbell,I wake up.When I opened the door,!!!A gentle man from us come to my house.His name is Mr.Albert Einstein!He has made a rocket on home!When I see that I was laughing for this cannot be send to orbit!He maked it in 2 years!He was crying!But when we launch this rocket,!It can go to the orbit!(all details are fake!)(I make it).It became the Homemade world heritage!I was proud of him.
Screenshot_20201024-095747.jpg

Homemade Documentary Heritage! compared to an average rocket.
Screenshot_20201024-095747.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-095816.jpg

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I was sleeping in the evening.But when I heard the doorbell,I wake up.When I opened the door,!!!A gentle man from us come to my house.His name is Mr.Albert Einstein!He has made a rocket on home!When I see that I was laughing for this cannot be send to orbit!He maked it in 2 years!He was crying!But when we launch this rocket,!It can go to the orbit!(all details are fake!)(I make it).It became the Homemade world heritage!I was proud of him. View attachment 47265
View attachment 47265 View attachment 47266
hmmmm smol rocket.....

(quickly makes it into RPG)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Changing fuel percentage is cheating. Clipping is not.

T

TtTOtW

Changing fuel percentage is cheating. Clipping is not.
True as it may be, it is as pointless as the rocket(?) you are referring to. Secindly, he didn't even attempt to hide it. In fact he made a point of it. It is in fact the point of the whole rocket(?).

I was sleeping in the evening.But when I heard the doorbell,I wake up.When I opened the door,!!!A gentle man from us come to my house.His name is Mr.Albert Einstein!He has made a rocket on home!When I see that I was laughing for this cannot be send to orbit!He maked it in 2 years!He was crying!But when we launch this rocket,!It can go to the orbit!(all details are fake!)(I make it).It became the Homemade world heritage!I was proud of him. View attachment 47265
View attachment 47265 View attachment 47266
This is my favorite story ever
I love you
Please make more