Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Plz tell me is it good to make awesome rockets,why do you make awesome rockets,does they function?Are they useful?
I just like rockets that are useful.A solar panel is not useful now.But why we use them?
For beauty only.Is the beauty is everything?

Dude, if you're gonna send multiple lines, put them into one post...

Because I don't like awesome rockets,just like useful rockets.They dosen't matter.
Can a rocket not be both? Can a rocket not be awesome and useful?

Plz tell me is it good to make awesome rockets,why do you make awesome rockets,does they function?Are they useful?
Several reasons, but my favourite one is thus:
Because you can. It exists for itself and thus can be considered art, and a world without an art form is a poor place indeed.

And lets be fair, it's not the rockets fault you haven't found a use for it. I'm sure someone, somewhere will need 20 buildscreens worth of fuel delivered into space.

I just like rockets that are useful.A solar panel is not useful now.But why we use them?
They're good aerodynamic anchors. And aesthetics is important. Space Stations never needed them in the past either. But they don't look right without them.

For beauty only.Is the beauty is everything?
No. But beauty is something. Anyone can make brutal functionality. In this game isn't that difficult to make useful rockets and I could probably punt one together in about 30 minutes that will work perfectly well and get its job done. Making it look good is what takes time with my projects.

I can make them brutally efficient. But they look turd

Screenshot_2020-06-21-02-42-14.png

Or, they can look awesome, and still do the same job...

Screenshot_2020-10-25-12-16-41.png

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ive been playing since 2017 and I dont think I'm a pro or a expert at the game no one can truly be a pro at anygame
There is always something else in any game that make people a pro but no one has ever achieved it

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ive been playing since 2017 and I dont think I'm a pro or a expert at the game no one can truly be a pro at anygame
We you can be pro at games. But it means you have to be professional, and gaming be your profession and get paid for it like a job.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Remove a few titans and you'll fly better. And use frontiers on stage two.