MoreParts Mod

Ok, so I have moreparts in the mod folder and moreparts.pack in the custom parts>parts folder but i still cant do anything other than interact with the piston i cant even place colonies

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New pre-release version v4.0.0

Note: This update will change the way you install this mod. Because many people have trouble putting two files in two different places, it is now only necessary to put a single file in the custom assets folder.

Change log
  • Now there is no need to install the dll file, everything is in the .pack file!
  • ARPANET function is not used when using a capsule

Bugs Fixed
  • Fix Warpinator bug

Installation
  • Drop moreparts file into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Delete MorePartsMod Folder from Mods folder. It's not required

Download
You can download the files here.

Stellarium

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
New pre-release version v4.0.0

Note: This update will change the way you install this mod. Because many people have trouble putting two files in two different places, it is now only necessary to put a single file in the custom assets folder.

Change log
  • Now there is no need to install the dll file, everything is in the .pack file!
  • ARPANET function is not used when using a capsule

Bugs Fixed
  • Fix Warpinator bug

Installation
  • Drop moreparts file into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Delete MorePartsMod Folder from Mods folder. It's not required

Download
Nice!

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New release v4.0.0

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Change log
  • The ARPANET function is not used when using a capsule.
  • You can now build colony buildings anywhere.
  • There is a message when you enter a colony.
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix Warpinator bug

Gallery

New Colony Distribution
Captura desde 2023-08-26 19-01-39.png

Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download
If you think that these instructions are not enough, you can see this tutorial with images Link

Download

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Did you test it with the pre-release or the final release? and make sure to remove the moreparts folder from MODS
I did all of that (removed original and reinstalled new one) and yes I did test with the pre-realese.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Ok, so about the warpinator bug. It has a slight problem as can be seen in the video below. (This is with version 4.0.0 by the way):

Moreparts Mod V4.0.0
Moreparts adds new parts and mechanics to the game.

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Colonies
Colonies are new buildings that you can create on any planet in the solar system(except earth). Colonies are made up of different buildings that add benefits to the player

ARPANET
The ARPANET is the name of the constellation of satellites that you can create to control your rockets. This game mechanic is optional and can only be activated by implementing the Telecommunication dish or Antenna part on your rocket.

Planet Resources
this deposits are usefule to extract Material resources. This resource is necesary to generarate: Electric Compenents, Construction and Rocket material on Refinery building.

Custom Parts
Also some new parts are added to the game. Some of them are listed below:

Balloon

Piston

Rotor

Telecommunication Antenna

Continuous Track

Hinge Part

Download
You can download the files here and you can check installation tutorial here
I'm wondering how to create a power source for the geoeye, it keeps saying there's no power source even though i'm providing one

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Problem: The rotor is not working (not even when the no gravity cheat is on). It just won't lift anything.

Has to be one of the best mods i've tried yet.
But I have a problem:

I can build rockets, no missing parts or anything like described by others. But as soon as I launch, the rocket just disappears, no control over stages, throttle, fuel capacity (of a rocket that isn't even there) gone and VAB missing.
Can someone help?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Has to be one of the best mods i've tried yet.
But I have a problem:

I can build rockets, no missing parts or anything like described by others. But as soon as I launch, the rocket just disappears, no control over stages, throttle, fuel capacity (of a rocket that isn't even there) gone and VAB missing.
Can someone help?
images?

MODS 1.png That's the first part of the modsI run it with.

MODS 2.png 2nd part...

ALL PARTS.png As you can see, all parts are there and rockets can be buildt.

LAUNCH.png When I click launch there's the regular warning.

DISAPPEARED.png But as soon as I launch, the VAB is gone, along with my rocket and the controls.