MoreParts Mod

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
For some reason my rocket isn't refueling:
Screenshot 2023-09-24 124907.png

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nevermind, It's working now.

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
how to use the mod? i downloaded it but idk how to use it stuff. also when i put the antenna in my rover it just disappears when i click clear debris. also i cant control the thing.

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
how to use the mod? i downloaded it but idk how to use it stuff. also when i put the antenna in my rover it just disappears when i click clear debris. also i cant control the thing.
Check the instructions in the READ ME file on github.

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Bug Report: When I put any type of antenna in my Rocket/Satalite/Rover
I can't controll the whole thing. If I press "Clear Debris" The Thing just vanishes to Air.

I arrive at the place where I have to go, with enough materials, but nevertheless it tells me that I do not have enough materials to build, how do I do?

sas.PNG
Cattura.PNG

Hey when I put a telecommunications dish or antenna on the satellite it makes it uncontrollable for some reason even if I have a probe. This might've been an issue that was fixed before but please tell me how to fix it.

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
wait so if the arpanet doesnot work with a capsule, but the telecommunications disk breaks the probe, what do I do then
Are you using a custom solar system?

New problem. I want to build a refinery, but it doesn't let me because of insufficient materials, even though i have over 20 tons of construction and electrical components in my rocket. Please give me the fix. Was there an update that makes it cost more for a refinery?

hey i have problem < my game v1.5.10.2 PC i download this mod when i play my game is launching rocket satellite name my game is crashing i think this mod not support for new ver

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
hey i have problem < my game v1.5.10.2 PC i download this mod when i play my game is launching rocket satellite name my game is crashing i think this mod not support for new ver
The game works for the latest version, but it can be temperamental if you are using a custom planet pack. Especially ARPANET.