MoreParts Mod

Dr. Alex

Director of the FSP
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Does the antenna fail at all times or just some in the orbit?
If it's some, you just can't connect with the Space Centre because that would go through Earth, and you should make satellites.
If it's the whole time, I don't know.

Does the antenna fail at all times or just some in the orbit?
If it's some, you just can't connect with the Space Centre because that would go through Earth, and you should make satellites.
If it's the whole time, I don't know.
i can't activate them a any time

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
In your world's file there should be a colonies.txt or something like that, you just have to remove the colony using that.

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Can you make a version where there's infinite materials? just a separate download okay
If you want a feature make it, or beg harder. But if you want your colonies to have infinite materials you can change it in the colonies file.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
You know, I don't know how to make mods or anything else, and it just pops up as a bunch of gibberish
Last time somebody demand like this was lazy as hell and did not do anything except demand but got in big ass trouble. Please dear to god do NOT go down that road. Also, we have personal lives and somehow you dont

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
tell me please what to do if my antennas don't work. I have electricity, but when launching a rocket, it doesn't work.
Make sure you have batteries, and a way to gain power, Try pressing Y or I or both, if that doesn't work then find a maiden and make a blood sacrifice for the mod creator.

ARPlanet really doesn't work well, also it doesn't work if your rocket has a capsule that isn't a probe.