Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
O please.
I'm giving you options please say me from it.
(6×2 , 8×2, )
This fuel tank will below the lunar lander accent.
I've given you options. Google, Wikipedia, NASA archives.
All of these will tell you the dimensions (if you look hard enough/at all) for every inch (it's American, so the measurements are in imperial) of Saturn V.

I don't need to know exactly how big Saturn V is. I've no intention of ever building a replica in SFS or KSP, nor any other real rocket ever flown and thus aren't going to spend time researching it when you have access to the same data as I would do and could just find it out yourself

Which would take a lot less time than it would take compared to asking everyone to look for/design one for you.

T

TtTOtW

I've given you options. Google, Wikipedia, NASA archives.
All of these will tell you the dimensions (if you look hard enough/at all) for every inch (it's American, so the measurements are in imperial) of Saturn V.

I don't need to know exactly how big Saturn V is. I've no intention of ever building a replica in SFS or KSP, nor any other real rocket ever flown and thus aren't going to spend time researching it when you have access to the same data as I would do and could just find it out yourself

Which would take a lot less time than it would take compared to asking everyone to look for/design one for you.
Horus hahaha... he's just not getting anything out of you... well, plenty actually. Just not an easy way out...

T

TtTOtW

Haha, Horus... anyone who cannot build some decent semblance of a Sat V from this, is nowhere near worthy of being called a capable builder...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It shouldn't even take something like one of us putting something like this up. Sat V has been open source for decades. Its such an easy piece of equipment to find every inch of detail on its insane. And just lazy.

Yeah though, if you can't create a decent Saturn (using any medium) from that, then you need to go home and become a family man, as building is not for you.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll actually get a better picture tonight I think.

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Horus hahaha... he's just not getting anything out of you... well, plenty actually. Just not an easy way out...
I have made a Saturn v launcher fully realistic but I'm confused because I think its measures are not realistic

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have found many mmistake in this rocket such as used rtg as a small wing but the colour of that wing should white.

And skin of the separator between second and third stage should be black and white with four columns.

But why you used N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I have found many mmistake in this rocket such as used rtg as a small wing but the colour of that wing should white.

And skin of the separator between second and third stage should be black and white with four columns.

But why you used N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING.
Ooh, check out the 'expert' here.

I have found many mmistake in your post about his rocket such as used rtg as a small wing but the colour of that wing can be black or white depending on which way you're looking at Saturn V. I mean, look at the picture above your post. It clearly shows a black fin on the right side of the first stage of Saturn V.

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because he wanted to, thats why

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because he could, thats why

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because as previously stated, you can use whatever top section you like for the payload as the top of Stage III isn't technically part of the Saturn V. That is payload area and changed depending on what it was carrying, thats why.

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because that's the way the fairings sit ontop of fuel tanks in SFS, thats why.

And the skin on both the stage 1 to 2 and stage 2 to 3 is black and white stripes with 4 columns. Look at his blueprint. Look at actual photos. Then back to the blueprint.

Space pilot, if you're gonna critique peoples builds, at least fact check yourself before you press reply.

Last edited:
Ooh, check out the 'expert' here.

I have found many mmistake in your post about his rocket such as used rtg as a small wing but the colour of that wing can be black or white depending on which way you're looking at Saturn V. I mean, look at the picture above your post. It clearly shows a black fin on the right side of the first stage of Saturn V.

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because he wanted to, thats why

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because he could, thats why

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because as previously stated, you can use whatever top section you like for the payload as the top of Stage III isn't technically part of the Saturn V. That is payload area and changed depending on what it was carrying, thats why.

And he used the N1 and N1 AND N1 AND N1 AND N1 PAYLOAD FARING because that's the way the fairings sit ontop of fuel tanks in SFS, thats why.

And the skin on both the stage 1 to 2 and stage 2 to 3 is black and white stripes with 4 columns. Look at his blueprint. Look at actual photos. Then back to the blueprint.

Space pilot, if you're gonna critique peoples builds, at least fact check yourself before you press reply.
What did I tell you? He's a space pillock.