Ladies and gentleman, the first (legal) 1.4 mod.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Please give me a version of this with 0.5 piece movement, blending, and enlarged area
Make up your mind man. You wanted 0.25 (and got it specifically) not so long ago. Have you tried moving that extra increment (that you wanted) over when you're building? .

Hi all,

Please give me a version of this with 0.5 piece movement, blending, and enlarged area
Added the 0.5 , with overlapping and extended build area ( https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA filename SFS1.4MOD-0.5extended_overlapping). Also I disabled the magnetic snapping of the components in build screen, which can create various issues.

I started modifying the build parts. At the moment I can only modify existing ones and just trying to make the game more fun, without "cheating" by addressing some issues.
As an example I modified the ion engines, which at the current form are practically unusable. With no time wrapping during acceleration and such a small thrust , someone has to put a lot of engines (10s if not 100s) and have a lot of patience.

I modified the ion engine to give 10 times more thrust, consume 10 times more fuel and electricity and 10 times the weight (to keep the current game balance). This means that now huge solar structures with ion engines can now be created without having to click 50 small engines to turn them on..

I believe also that maybe the weight should be only 3 times the original instead of 10 times, to make the engines more usable (since they are only 4 times more efficient in fuel but require huge amounts of electricity this could really be balanced).

I am open to suggestions to what modifications would make sense to the original parts , to make it more fun, while keeping realistic ratios of thrust/weight/consumption. With the official setup ion engines, LF engine and hawk engine does not make sense to use (since Frontier / Titan engines have better/equivalent efficiencies with more power). Maybe replace these engines with more modern versions ?

The first version of modifications with only ION engines modified can be found, at the above folder under the filename : SFS1.4MOD-L0.01.
Direct link here: https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA/file/MmBjHC4a

As base version I will use 0.5step, overlapping, extended build area, magnetic snapping disabled.

I will try to find out how easy it is to extend the parts instead of modifying...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I am open to suggestions to what modifications would make sense to the original parts , to make it more fun, while keeping realistic ratios of thrust/weight/consumption. With the official setup ion engines, LF engine and hawk engine does not make sense to use (since Frontier / Titan engines have better/equivalent efficiencies with more power). Maybe replace these engines with more modern versions
Yes, i have a suggestion. In conjunction with a RSS scale modified planet system, modified to real stats engines. i.e. Titan F-1, Frontier J-2 etc.

But only for an RSS system, as they're waaay to OP for use on a 1:20 scale SFS system.

Although I will say if you think Hawk and Broadsword are bad, then I will say that frontier is the worst chemical engine in the game. Broadsword is always a better option in vacuum and hawk will usually smash it in atmosphere.

Also, the reason why ion engines weigh what they weigh is to keep them balanced. Making the base TWR higher makes it possible to use them as sea level lift engine and render all the others obsolete.

In fact, I took all three versions and there was no movement of the pieces at 0.25, just 0.1.

Note: translated by a moderator - write in english please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Also, a word of advice with the extended build screen mod here.

Say you start building in the top right corner intending on making something...enormous. And during the course of the build, you 'launch' to test a few things.

Then when you return to the build screen, you'll find your current progress will have been moved down to the bottom left corner of the page.

So, if you're intending on using the screen for big stuff, place something at the absolute bottom left corner of the screen first. That way when you're going back and fore, the build won't shift on screen.

Hi all,
Version 0.03 , contains physical time-wrapping up to 5 times, even in atmosphere / while accelerating/decelerating. Just usethe time-wrap buttons.
https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA (SFS_L0.03)

Again, not thoroughly tested, but seems to work. It may be possible to be done for more than 5 times, as long as the CPU allows, maybe up to 100 times, so that we can have stations that keep the spin etc.. Please let me know if something seems not to work properly to see if there is an easy fix

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
What exactly is BetterTimeWarp? :)
Its a KSP mod that adds the ability to customise timewarp values, while also allowing those custom timewarp sets to be saved.
I wanted timewarp to be scaled to the planet with the longest orbital period, and the zoom (on both map and physics views) to be scaled to the furthest planet as well

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Hi all,
Version 0.03 , contains physical time-wrapping up to 5 times, even in atmosphere / while accelerating/decelerating. Just usethe time-wrap buttons.

Again, not thoroughly tested, but seems to work. It may be possible to be done for more than 5 times, as long as the CPU allows, maybe up to 100 times, so that we can have stations that keep the spin etc.. Please let me know if something seems not to work properly to see if there is an easy fix
There is a bug for me i own the expansion. When I uninstall the original version and download the mod version I don't get the expansion parts???

There is a bug for me i own the expansion. When I uninstall the original version and download the mod version I don't get the expansion parts???
Can you try the following:
1: Be sure that you are connected in internet
2:
How to Restore Non-Consumable Purchases
In-app purchases that aren’t consumable can be restored. If you reinstall an app, reset your Android device, or get a new Android device, you can regain access to those in-app purchases.
To do this, ensure you sign into Google Play with the same Google account you used to buy them. Your in-app purchases are tied to your Google account.
Next, install the app you made the in-app purchase in and launch it. Most Android apps should automatically query Google Play and check for any in-app purchases you’ve made, restoring them for you.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi all,

I loved this mod.
But I want a small add up to this.
Can you please add 0.1 movement in mod version L0.03.
It would be great for my next craft.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Can you try the following:
1: Be sure that you are connected in internet
2:
How to Restore Non-Consumable Purchases
In-app purchases that aren’t consumable can be restored. If you reinstall an app, reset your Android device, or get a new Android device, you can regain access to those in-app purchases.
To do this, ensure you sign into Google Play with the same Google account you used to buy them. Your in-app purchases are tied to your Google account.
Next, install the app you made the in-app purchase in and launch it. Most Android apps should automatically query Google Play and check for any in-app purchases you’ve made, restoring them for you.
Ya I was connected to the internet and the normal Google play version I have my dlc and whenever I re install it I have it. When I download the mod version I don't get the dlc

Hi all,

Added the 0.5 , with overlapping and extended build area ( https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA filename SFS1.4MOD-0.5extended_overlapping). Also I disabled the magnetic snapping of the components in build screen, which can create various issues.

I started modifying the build parts. At the moment I can only modify existing ones and just trying to make the game more fun, without "cheating" by addressing some issues.
As an example I modified the ion engines, which at the current form are practically unusable. With no time wrapping during acceleration and such a small thrust , someone has to put a lot of engines (10s if not 100s) and have a lot of patience.

I modified the ion engine to give 10 times more thrust, consume 10 times more fuel and electricity and 10 times the weight (to keep the current game balance). This means that now huge solar structures with ion engines can now be created without having to click 50 small engines to turn them on..

I believe also that maybe the weight should be only 3 times the original instead of 10 times, to make the engines more usable (since they are only 4 times more efficient in fuel but require huge amounts of electricity this could really be balanced).

I am open to suggestions to what modifications would make sense to the original parts , to make it more fun, while keeping realistic ratios of thrust/weight/consumption. With the official setup ion engines, LF engine and hawk engine does not make sense to use (since Frontier / Titan engines have better/equivalent efficiencies with more power). Maybe replace these engines with more modern versions ?

The first version of modifications with only ION engines modified can be found, at the above folder under the filename : SFS1.4MOD-L0.01.
Direct link here: https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA/file/MmBjHC4a

As base version I will use 0.5step, overlapping, extended build area, magnetic snapping disabled.

I will try to find out how easy it is to extend the parts instead of modifying...
I’m so sorry to ask. But can you do one of these with only 0.1 increments? Love your work btw

Ya I was connected to the internet and the normal Google play version I have my dlc and whenever I re install it I have it. When I download the mod version I don't get the dlc
Install the version with dlc
Then DONT unit all n sfs the apk Mist update the sfs with dlc it Works on my phone