Ladies and gentleman, the first (legal) 1.4 mod.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Docking ist not easy for me qith Tutorials thata thw reason Bildung easier a space station
Have you looked at the various tutorials around here to teach you? It's an essential skill to play the game properly, I had the same issue with KSP but just kept trying it (I'm talking hours and hours trying, running out of fuel, launching something else, trying again etc) and it's very worth mastering.

Jryeem

Man on the Moon
Registered
docking is very very very easy on sfs ksp and sr2 i just make sure the orbit is aligned and burn at the closest aproach to the object done easy.(at first its not easy but practice makes it perfect, and also try and try until you fail and learn from your failure.#Elonmusk)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
On KSP and SR2 is a little harder than SFS cause they are tridimensional. So you have to align your orbital planes to make a docking

Orbiter 2016, man... Docking in Orbiter 2016, is the real deal. The first time I did, it took me hours! And when I succeeded I almost scream of happiness...

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA

New version of the mod, 0.06, added customisation of engine power for Titan, Frontier and Ion Engines.
Example of config file:
{
"rotate": 15,
"overlap": true,
"gridsize": {
"x": 108.0,
"y": 200.0
},
"step": 10,
"enginesOn": false,
"TitanMultiplier": 10.0,
"FrontierMultiplier": 10.0,
"IonMultiplier": 10.0
}

The multiplier increases thrust, weight fuel and electricity accordingly.

T

TtTOtW

New version of the mod, 0.06, added customisation of engine power for Titan, Frontier and Ion Engines.
Example of config file:
{
},
}

Dude. This is awesome... for honest people... also it affects ALL rockets, so careful what you wish for...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Example of config file:
{
},
}

So it makes them 10x more of everything? Thrust, consumption, mass, power draw etc?

So it makes them 10x more of everything? Thrust, consumption, mass, power draw etc?
Hi,
This is configurable, the configuration file is just an example. If the multiplier is 1.5 then it will be 1.5x the Thrust, consumption, mass etc. Three different values, one for each of the mentioned engines (Titan, Frontier, Ion Engine)

After looking at the relevant code, it is not straightforward why this happens. I will wait for the SFS1.5 which is supposed to have re-designed code and try to fix that on that version. Is there a scenario that it does not invert when having overlapping parts? This could help to pinpoint the reason. For me when using non-overlapping parts it works smoothly.
Now that 1.5 has been officially announced (June 5th btw) How fast do you think you would be able to get your current mod version (I forgot the name, but the version where you’re able to change the grid size, how much the parts move, and the turning degrees) I love your mod a ton, and I don’t think I’m going to update until you can release that mod. Do you think it’ll be hard for 1.5?

Now that 1.5 has been officially announced (June 5th btw) How fast do you think you would be able to get your current mod version (I forgot the name, but the version where you’re able to change the grid size, how much the parts move, and the turning degrees) I love your mod a ton, and I don’t think I’m going to update until you can release that mod. Do you think it’ll be hard for 1.5?
The 1.5 version will have hacking protection since people were hacking the payment option, so it may not worth the trouble to invest time to hack it and modify it.. Otherwise it would be 5-15 min job.. let's see...

D
The 1.5 version will have hacking protection since people were hacking the payment option, so it may not worth the trouble to invest time to hack it and modify it.. Otherwise it would be 5-15 min job.. let's see...
Damn... After using your mod, I don’t think I’d be able to go back to the original blueprint editing. You should try and contact Stef, and see if he’ll allow it or something.

T

TtTOtW

If the fuel consumption also increases then what's wrong
D

Damn... After using your mod, I don’t think I’d be able to go back to the original blueprint editing. You should try and contact Stef, and see if he’ll allow it or something.
This is another problem. Mods are fine, and good. Until it becomes a precondition for game purchase. I mean, we are all free to play our game as we please, sure. But what's wrong with the standard game? It's brilliant.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Also, the steam version is paid, and if Stef intergrates the Steam Workshop in-game (like US2), mods can thrive again