Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Worked for me too. Unfixed itself when releasing the payload.
Strange. I never tested with releasing a payload so I can’t confirm that part for me. I’ll have to give it a try tomorrow.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Roger Jolly, I didn't qoute your message cause I was too lazy, but, anyway... Is not just you, there's a problem with 1.5, that causes you have to be online to use the DLC. If you go offline, you go Base Game and you lose the painting on the rocket.

Roger Jolly, I didn't qoute your message cause I was too lazy, but, anyway... Is not just you, there's a problem with 1.5, that causes you have to be online to use the DLC. If you go offline, you go Base Game and you lose the painting on the rocket.
I see, I drive around all day in and out of cell signal tends to confuse my phone on other things too

I just noticed there’s 2 ways back to build in the menu from the ‘orbit map screen’, one deletes all progress since last launch explains my missing rover

Anyone else have this problem with wheels going crazy like a bucking bronco?

T

TtTOtW

I see, I drive around all day in and out of cell signal tends to confuse my phone on other things too

I just noticed there’s 2 ways back to build in the menu from the ‘orbit map screen’, one deletes all progress since last launch explains my missing rover

Anyone else have this problem with wheels going crazy like a bucking bronco?
Known glitch, but being fixed. In the mean time, keep half a meter distance between them and you won't have control problems.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Here is a small little visual glitch where the RCS thrust plumes do not render through an RCS block. It seems to only be RCS plumes that do not render though, as regular engine plumes still look fine.
CDE28B62-2CCA-4803-A222-BC3FAA80FC33.jpeg

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Trying to do gravity assists without a closest approach monitor...hmmmm
Maybe I just need to, um...

Is there a trick to lining this up the new way?
Yeah, that's what disturbs me the most. Its so hard to fly using gravity assistances, cause you cannot see the Closest approach to planets.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Trying to do gravity assists without a closest approach monitor...hmmmm
Maybe I just need to, um...

Is there a trick to lining this up the new way?
Maybe try "Navigate to" the target planet, it may suggest you a trajectory that leads to an encounter. But the navigation is still experimental, it doesn't always do what you expect. I still have to learn myself :rolleyes:

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Maybe try "Navigate to" the target planet, it may suggest you a trajectory that leads to an encounter. But the navigation is still experimental, it doesn't always do what you expect. I still have to learn myself :rolleyes:
It treats it like a "low orbit to Low orbit" transfer. It doesn't helps much.

All you get is the next most efficient transfer which offers a vague reference for a custom transfer at best, so if the target is just an assist waiting months for the transfer blows the final target transfer and finding an immediate approach is nerve wracking waiting for a sudden encounter at full throttle and having to retro burn

Definitely offers a new perspective to learn from, if it goes unchanged I’ll certainly pick up some skills for visualizing my full flight path better;
Learn the basic trajectory between all the planets and visualize a custom window to make a series of assists would be an improvement on my part, but it would be nice to have a toggle between the old close approach method and the new optimal trajectory

On the bright side, Jovian aero brakes work;
Just pulled off a nice one at 90km
...95 had no practical effect and I think 85km would have been very bad, so ya know

T

TtTOtW

All you get is the next most efficient transfer which offers a vague reference for a custom transfer at best, so if the target is just an assist waiting months for the transfer blows the final target transfer and finding an immediate approach is nerve wracking waiting for a sudden encounter at full throttle and having to retro burn

Definitely offers a new perspective to learn from, if it goes unchanged I’ll certainly pick up some skills for visualizing my full flight path better;
Learn the basic trajectory between all the planets and visualize a custom window to make a series of assists would be an improvement on my part, but it would be nice to have a toggle between the old close approach method and the new optimal trajectory

On the bright side, Jovian aero brakes work;
Just pulled off a nice one at 90km
...95 had no practical effect and I think 85km would have been very bad, so ya know
Jupiter lost its teeth?

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Anyone else have an issue where crafts adjacent to the launch pad will randomly disappear?

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The only bug I've encountered was when my rocket freezes and the game crashes but it's stoped doing that now also has the pink bug been sorted yet since people are moaning about it

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Anyone else have an issue where crafts adjacent to the launch pad will randomly disappear?
Yes, I've had it once. The craft that disappeared was even on the launchpad. I intentionally placed a rocket to my recent 1kton lifter to compare their size. But when I flew it, the launcher that remained on the launchpad disappeared.