Recent content by Flexilis Anatis

1. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Team Hawk Entry

Threw this together quickly because why not. Probably could have cut it down a bit more, but it still works.
  2. Flexilis Anatis

I guess that’s what I get for not reading the rules closely enough. Ah well, here’s the revised version. Pretty much the same thing, except both stages were transported to the launchpad. Instead of being carried, the first stage was refueled and flew itself back to the pad. Since I was now...
  3. Flexilis Anatis

Accidentally posted the above message twice, and I either can’t delete this message, or forget how.
  4. Flexilis Anatis

Continued: The rest of the vehicles were brought here. The rightmost craft holds the fuel that will be carted to the booster by the refueling drone (the flying one). Below the flying drone is the payload and its lifter. I was worried that I would bring the fuel reserves down too hard, which...
  5. Flexilis Anatis

Shuttle This is one of my part-clipped shuttles built at the beginning of 1.5, and has been recently updated. Carries 170 tons (less if it needs to land with engines only). As I said above, it needs parachutes to land if its carrying a heavy load. It lands on the tail, and rolls over...
  6. Flexilis Anatis

Europa Visit Haven’t been to Jupiter for a while, so why not. I realize these pictures aren’t the best for showing where I am in the mission. The ones above are the launch and the burn to Venus, below is the beginning of the deorbit burn at Europa. Between these two pictures were way more...
  7. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Team Frontier Submission

Back at it, then. Docking area and escape craft: Solar and communication arrays: And that’s it for the station.
  8. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Team Frontier Submission

First, the replica. This is an improved version of my original Ares 1 from the International Mission thread. The general shape has remained the same, but the inside and capsule has been redone so it works in 1.5 (specifically the separators). The burn time for the first stage is also far more...
  9. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Lunar Return

Rocket: And we’re off. And that’s the landing. The final few pictures are of the ascent, final stage separation, and landing
  10. Flexilis Anatis

Skilled and Creative Builder (Competition)

I especially liked the obvious use of RCS thrusters on the vipers when they were doing their maneuvers, though their need to maintain speed while returning to the landing hangers was a bit annoying. While I had many issues with The Last Jedi, namely the pointless side mission, at least it tried...
  11. Flexilis Anatis

Skilled and Creative Builder (Competition)

I was originally planning to go to Jupiter, but I did the first launch and got tired of the gravity assists, so I went with Venus. Launch 1: the “Abysmal Rectangle” Payload: Station body Payload Mass: 379.94 Launch 2: the “Pathetic Block” Payload: Docking, storage, and reactor modules...
  12. Flexilis Anatis

Glitches and Exploits

It’s happened to me before. I think the RCS glitches out and drains all your fuel.
  13. Flexilis Anatis

Can anyone guess the game?

The best way to dodge it is to go to the edge of the arena. When you’re there, you only need to worry about 1 line of fireballs, which will be on the floor. There are 3 different ways the fireballs can be arranged. 1. A single fireball rolling at ground level. Jump over it. 2. 2 fireballs...
  14. Flexilis Anatis

The Hornet fights are fun. The second one can get a little stressful if you leave all the spikes lying around, though. As for platforming while fighting, it’s only really found in the Radiance fight. Some upgraded versions of fights have a few hazards, but nothing comes close to it. You may...
  15. Flexilis Anatis

The first time I beat the Radiance I loaded up on all the lifeblood charms, which extended my health to (I think) around 22. This allowed me to use all my soul on the abyss shriek spell instead of healing. Since the Radiance is constantly above you, It’s pretty much a guaranteed hit. Likewise...