Search results

1. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Shinkansen 0 Series (Tokkaido)

I'm back again posting Blueprints in the SFS Forum. So you know how I make planes, right? Well, I decided to switch gears and make trains in SFS instead, because barely anyone makes trains in SFS, so no competition. So technically I'm the best train builder in SFS *ahem* I mean, uh, I'll show...
  2. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Boeing 717

So...I'm here again posting another plane, since most of y'all didn't like my Concorde (it's still in the Blueprints section of the Forum and not many people checked it out). So I'm back again with a good BP which may or may not go into Highlighted Blueprints or get good feedback. Oh well, it's...
  3. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Concorde Update

So...a few months ago I posted a picture for a BP of a Concorde I made in SFS. However one thing which my Concorde did not recreate was the tail. The tail looked awful and not realistic. So I took upon the challenge to fix the tail of my Concorde so it's a full recreation. Unfortunately I had...
  4. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Concept: Hydrogen Fuel Cells

This concept will be for Electricity (Which obviously isn't coming back) Basically, Hydrogen and Oxygen from a fuel tank go through a Hydrogen Fuel Cell to generate Electricity. This is a real life concept which was used famously on the Space Shuttle as it doesn't have Solar Panels. Here's...
  5. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Rocket Fuel Generator (Concept for SFS)

This is a concept for generating Rocket Fuel in SFS. So there's this cool concept in real life called Electrolysis, which involves passing Electricity through water to split it up into Hydrogen and Oxygen. When I came across this concept I thought it was cool because you can make a rocket...
  6. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Wright Flyer 1

The first airplane ever made was the Wright Flyer which took to flight in 1903. And I've remade it in SFS. I'll try to post a BP later in the day. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PJ_ky7wuYi0
  7. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Ejection Seat

So...I also happened to make an Ejection Seat for a Fighter VTOL aircraft. I showed it on Youtube and everyone wanted a tutorial on it so badly. Well, since I already knew how to make an ejection seat without fail this is a tutorial which truly matches its original creation. Unlike the Droop Snoot.
  8. SFS Test Plane Pilot

How to make my Concorde's Droop Snoot

So some people from Youtube were requesting a build video be done of my Concorde's Droop Snoot. So I decided to have a vote and then we made it. Keep in mind that this version isn't the same as the Droop Snoot for my REAL Concorde. So you may have to fine tune it a bit and stuff. Besides being...
  9. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SPI Superbird (Supersonic Airliner Concept)

What does SPI mean? Space Plane Innovations. It's my new company in SFS. Anyways, after I finished my Concorde project, I decided to try to make a Supersonic Airliner myself. And I did. This is called the SPI Superbird. And currently it's a Supersonic Airliner PROTOTYPE/EXPERIMENTAL Plane...
  10. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Ekranoplan

So...should I release a BP and video of this right now, or once water comes out?
  11. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Plane V2 with Gear Tilt

I’ve never seen an SFS Plane with tilting gear before. On the internet. So me being a Plane Engineer in SFS, I decided to make my own. This is a plane with tilting rear gear because if I did both sides the plane would literally bounce for 10 seconds and then LAUNCH into the air at 100 m/s...
  12. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Astronaut Air Safety Video

So some person in Discord asked me to make a Safety Video for an airline in SFS. I said "Sure". Tell me how it turned out.
  13. SFS Test Plane Pilot

DHC Twin Otter

Some schmuck on Discord challenged me to make planes at his request. He wanted me to make a working DHC Twin Otter. Here it is. How well did I do? It can fly. If you want the BP I can post it tomorrow.
  14. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Crane

So, as always, I never BP Edit or use DLCs for my creations. Anyways, here's my SFS Crane. Most cranes from online are either one arm and don't include a lift. I hate those because then your part that you are carrying literally turns into a carriage of one of those swing rides from theme parks...
  15. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Cargo 747

This is my 747. Now with a Front Cargo Door. Not the best 747 ever made in SFS...but...nevermind, it's pretty bad. Here's the link for it. You may need DLC for longer flight times and such. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/_cXMk2ntEe2VWS2XWYf3kQ By the way, if you do want to...
  16. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Crane

I wanted to post this in the Blueprints thread but I don't have the BP Link. So I'll post it here instead. I made a working crane in SFS. Of course it's pretty sluggish though. I didn't use DLCs or anything to make this. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/owFCCTnQrlo
  17. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Plane Flaps - Proof of Concept

So after I finished my Droop Snoot project, I wanted to do MORE and achieve my position as one of the best SFS Plane Makers out there. So far that hasn't come true. But hopefully it will. I just need to make impressive-looking planes. Also I don't BP Edit or use DLCs so this challenge will...
  18. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Concorde with Functioning Droop Snoot

I posted this on the SFS Discord a few months ago. And now I'm here to post it on the Forum. I've seen Concordes made in SFS. Like a LOT of Concordes in SFS. Even on the Discord, there were some Concordes posted in the BP Sharing Channel of the server. I wanted to participate in this...