1. LOX

1.5 on IOS.

Oh, BTW, IOS is out....:)
  2. LOX

1.5 on IOS.

I’m being disrespectful?
  3. LOX

1.5 on IOS.

I believe if you actually read what I just said in verbatim, that you will come to the absolute conclusion that is precisely what I just said. May I suggest a very good book?
  4. LOX

1.5 on IOS.

Lol! Preaching to the choir! I got banned from here for getting mad about the 1.4 update! Won’t ever happen again, I’ve become a master at not giving a crap about anything anymore...
  5. LOX

1.5 on IOS.

Stef posted that they ran into some bugs and have to fix a few things first. So apparently IOS may take a little longer. But hey!, we’ve waited this long, what’s the worry?
  6. LOX

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done in SFS?

Waiting for an update thinking it would actually be released.
  7. LOX

1.4 On PC/Settings Suggestion

Can someone answer the first question in this post?
  8. LOX

Thoughts on the beta

I’ve decided that I’m not playing this mind fuck any longer! This game SUCKS! You are all a bunch of blithering idiots! Constantly telling everyone to have patience! Perpetual liars! How many times was it said to released and it wasn’t? So then the became a weekly update on its progress , AND...
  9. LOX

Thoughts on the beta

If it’s just a matter of waiting for Apple to verify, I’m ok with that. But honestly it doesn’t seem that’s the case. So this will play out in two ways; 1 it will be released in the normal time frame that it takes to verify. And I’ll salvage the very last scraps of respect I have for this game...
  10. LOX

Thoughts on the beta

Put a fork in me, I’m done. What a waste of frickin time! I’m sorry, but I’m so angry right now I may never play this game ever again. This has taken ALL the fun out of it. Please remove me from this forum..
  11. LOX

Thoughts on the beta

Really?
  12. LOX

is 1.4 out for pc if so where can i find it

Everyone is busy screwing with it on their android. iOS and PC users are screwed atm
  13. LOX

Thoughts on the beta

I’m not feeling it, I’m on iOS, if it’s not out in a week I’m Going to be extremely disappointed.
  14. LOX

Look guys it's peacetime :)

I believe it’s all this (insert expletive here) regarding the update. I know it’s affecting my judgement. Never in my life have I seen such a case of carrot dangling like this. I’m sure I’m not alone, but I have actually paid for apps that the developer basically gives up and it won’t work for...
  15. LOX

Post your Space Stations!

Mine started just like yours. Just wish I would have planned a little more.
  16. LOX

Post your Space Stations!

Kinda of a pain to use since it can’t be zoomed in at the ends very well. Added an ion drive array on it so it can do interstellar travel I guess.
  17. LOX

Race over the surface od the mars challenge

I want to make sure I give Stef enough time. Don’t want to rush him! LOL!
  18. LOX

I’m on my way! Lol!
  19. LOX

If I drive a rover completely around mars, will 1.4 be out by then?
  20. LOX

nasa texture pack for SFS 1.35

I personally don’t like how when you use the fairings the NASA logo is upside down on the bottom pieces.
  21. LOX

Apollo Lunar Module Replica (display only)

Oh the humanity! Don’t get me started! I’m sure that will be offered in ANOTHER looooong awaited update that will be chock full of pre release mega hype! Sorry guys, gotta call’em like I see’em...
  22. LOX

Stef's livestream about 1.4

I was not having any problem with waiting for 1.4 until last Sunday’s live stream. That pretty much did it for me honestly.
  23. LOX

SFS International Space Station

This my bemoth.
  24. LOX

Logo Challenge