Search results

1. Stellarium

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

You're Welcome: I did not notice any immediate problems... at all.
  2. Stellarium

It’s build it yourself

Yeah, they look... complex to say the least.
  3. Stellarium

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

Unfortunately, I just tested it, and no it did not export the mac build. : (
  4. Stellarium

It’s build it yourself

I think modules for a space station or something
  5. Stellarium

City Skylines.

when I clicked on it (Which I shouldn't have but did anyway) yeah it looked really sketchy.
  6. Stellarium

Memes

Yeah, they are really trying to mess with Elon and SpaceX. (And there would have been way less concern if Elon didn't buy Twitter, if you know what I mean).
  7. Stellarium

Team Judges

Oh. In that case, I will sign up! Altaïr
  8. Stellarium

A few mod making questions.

ah
  9. Stellarium

Okay, so I just found out how to download the toolkit, no problems anymore. :) What do you mean?
  10. Stellarium

Final Froniter: Voyager 1 goes

Much better, agreed.
  11. Stellarium

Team Judges

Yup. :)
  12. Stellarium

or SFS Upgrades Rocket
  13. Stellarium

Oh. I haven't actually done anything yet in Unity. Just search up a tutorial or something or ask Altaïr if you want to.
  14. Stellarium

What do you mean?
  15. Stellarium

Um... How do I actually download the modding toolkit? ( I don't see any way how on the GitHub page he gave in the link )
  16. Stellarium

Very true.
  17. Stellarium

So, I tried changing my actual Mac profile from a standard, (Which includes more security, but not by much) to an Administrator. Apparently, that solved the problem! I tried re-downloading Unity and it worked. Thanks again Altaïr . :D:
  18. Stellarium

If nothing works I'll try Godot.
  19. Stellarium

Hey Altaïr ... if it's in C# then can I just use something like Godot engine that supports C sharp? Or does it only work in Unity?
  20. Stellarium

Team Judges

You need Team Hawk to join...
  21. Stellarium

NIBIRU WILL DESTROY US ALL

Do you not know what a necropost is? Just don't reply to something if it's been a really long time since anyone posted anything, it can be considered as spam.
  22. Stellarium

NIBIRU WILL DESTROY US ALL

1 Year Necropost Alert! (Make sure to check the date of a post before you reply and makes a necropost).;)
  23. Stellarium

Everything that seems simple will most likely be complicated in some way, whether it's just trying to install freaking Unity, or creating an account for something.
  24. Stellarium

OK, so I just tried re-downloading the Unity Hub and redownloading the actual Unity, but I found the "Mac Build Support" Module that has an option to come with it. And I tried it with that, BUT of course that didn't work:
  25. Stellarium

Hmm....