• Just a prop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wurnace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
In the future, if you can then try to add Mac support as well. I and a lot of other people too, who see this mod will be dying for Mac support. Just a suggestion.;)
I haven't added it because I cant test it, so the next version will have a mac build. If the mac build doesn't work then I probably won't be able to fix it.

Cool! Been waiting for a weapon mod!
Thanks!

i have yet another idea for a weapon
so if you know CWIS/CRAM this is what the weapon will be based around, it will detect objects coming in big or small and similar to the anti ship laser it will lock onto it and to fire you can click on it or have it set to a keybind.
the name i have yet to work out but it is a cool concept.

Stellarium

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I haven't added it because I cant test it, so the next version will have a mac build. If the mac build doesn't work then I probably won't be able to fix it.

Thanks!
I can test it for you. When it comes out, I'll tell you if it works. ;)

i have yet another idea for a weapon
so if you know CWIS/CRAM this is what the weapon will be based around, it will detect objects coming in big or small and similar to the anti ship laser it will lock onto it and to fire you can click on it or have it set to a keybind.
the name i have yet to work out but it is a cool concept.
i have a good name for this after a while
Rhino air defense system.

almost a entire month later and i have 2 ideas for part's.
so the 1st one will look like a giant satellite dish but repurposed for a laser (you can toggle the power and brightness of the laser it shoots or switch it to shoot a plasma shot from the plasma gun). the 2nd one is basically just the ant laser but as a small satellite with solar panels.

Wurnace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry for letting anyone down, but I'm going to be entirely honest, I just forgot to release the update.

Also I have been working on my own game in pretty much all of my free time.

Wurnace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
Like a ground based laser that pushes a spaceship away from earth. With an appropriate shield on the spaceship of course. Basically, the lasers would bounce off the spaceship and push it, so you don't need to attach an engine.
I found out how to do it, but I won't be adding it because the atmosphere on any planet will interfere with the craft because of how the physics engine works. It would work on the moon though, just not in any type of atmosphere because it looks reeaaly buggy

HOW CAN I MOD!??

i cant even do the "asset bundle" thingy!
Do you have Odin inspector? There is a 3 month long free trial you can use if you want, otherwise you will have to pay to start modding.

I can test it for you. When it comes out, I'll tell you if it works. ;)
I tried building it for mac, but whenever I check the file it says it did not build. The current version has the mac build enabled but I am not entirely sure if it even exported the mac build.

Stellarium

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I tried building it for mac, but whenever I check the file it says it did not build. The current version has the mac build enabled but I am not entirely sure if it even exported the mac build.
Unfortunately, I just tested it, and no it did not export the mac build. : (