Search results

1. SPQRALAN

Delta-V map for SFS 1.5

This is lovely. Is there a map for hard mode with 50km LEO?
  2. SPQRALAN

2 km/s speedrun

Optimization is the biggest thing here. If you want to reach a speed in short time(high acceleration), use powerful engines. Except that powerful engines genrally low Isp which means you need more fuel to get the dV. But more fuel means more mass then lower acceleration. A few trial and error...
  3. SPQRALAN

Is no on here mentioning TianWen(天问) mission

对。没错。中国火星探测器. Yeah. The Chinese Mars mission
  4. SPQRALAN

Back to SFS celebration and fresh start

I'm not used to SFS 1.5 docking system. Yes I can successfully dock in 1.5 but it takes 3 tries because there's no closet approch line telling me how to adjust my orbit. Tips?
  5. SPQRALAN

excellent idea. Hopefully I don't get kessler syndrome on the moon. Didn't they take out batteries?
  6. SPQRALAN

Dunno. I'm thinking to make these part of a computational analysis and data processing unit. All those probes together could do some heavy math.
  7. SPQRALAN

I haven't been playing SFS for 5 months(because of online school, anime, other games, house chores etc.) and now I decided to play it again. First I went to my previous game and cleaned up stuff in LEO more like I gave up after cleaning up 1% of junk Then I started a new game and finished the...
  8. SPQRALAN

Is no on here mentioning TianWen(天问) mission

Man. I haven't been on SFS forum for ages(since March 2020). Makes me feel like a new member here other than an active one. Anyways. Recently China launched its TianWen Mars mission. This means "questioning the sky." It consists of a orbiter, rover, and lander. Hope everyone is safe from...
  9. SPQRALAN

Open Twr somehow still exists in high orbit

Only problem is that acceleration must be constant for the second equation. But for short burns it works perfectly fine. For long burns you need the rocket equation(which is why there is a ln from the calculus). Again, what you said is perfect for short burns.
  10. SPQRALAN

Daedalus Class Shuttle

I love the general design. Maybe try to incorporate a rover wheel/landing gear into it.
  11. SPQRALAN

Mare Tranquilitas/Mare Serenitas

Send a building on the moon that represents the concept of Serenity and Tranquility. Tranquility noun 1. the quality or state of being tranquil; calm I present thee the arches of Tranquility located in Mare Tranquilitas
  12. SPQRALAN

New Quicksave

Nice. When I started the game in 2018 I just did some landings and return missions, nothing else. Then after almost 1 year of ignoring the game, I deleted all my builds(I didn't know about qks at the time) and started a new golden age. Now, your golden age is upon you!
  13. SPQRALAN

I've put in the fairing what did u said ;))

You should put Joe in there.
  14. SPQRALAN

Hola! Soy nuevo!

I actually like the creativity and artistic balance id the space station. One of the many things I enjoy in this game is the ability to create good looking figures
  15. SPQRALAN

SFS memes

Why go to moons of other planets when you have one in your own SOI. Interplanetary is overrated!
  16. SPQRALAN

What do you prefer?

I like forum in the sense that everything is neat and organized. On Discord there could be 3 different people talking about 3 different things in the same chat, while on forum those 3 people could post different threads in the same catagory. One thing I like about discord the is Nerding Out...
  17. SPQRALAN

Public Apology for Discord

Although I don't know what you've done, the power to reflect, confess and redeem is what differentiates you from being evil and being human. Guilt should be a lesson on its own, an emotion to guide you to righteousness, HOWEVER DO NOT LET IT OVERWHELM YOU!! Do not feel like that the world is...
  18. SPQRALAN

Test mission with the S.S. Wut

My landing policy right here. Plus they are movable AND save space. Unless if I'm doing competitions or realistic missions, I never land with legs.
  19. SPQRALAN

Microbiology Discussion Board

https://www.ptcommunity.com/wire/sirnaomics-advances-rnai-based-prophylactics-and-therapeutics-battle-sari-caused-2019-ncov This is what I've been looking for for ages.
  20. SPQRALAN

Concorde 2020 version

dang. That is just skill. I don't know about you but when I take off something horizontally without vertically pointing engines, it takes up A LOT of runway, as in the Hawk engine needs to burn for 2 minutes to reach Vr(rotate)/takeoff speed. Edit: Sorry. I didn't see your post about vertical...
  21. SPQRALAN

Microbiology Discussion Board

With the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus in China and African Swine flu a few months ago, advancements in medicine and bio-engineering are more important than ever. Although no one here is a professional biologist or doctor, I still wish to open a discussion on these issues. You can post...
  22. SPQRALAN

I defeat my phone to deny blue print editing....

That's good. The ion engines look like pillars to support a temple or a blue fire torch. I would certainly do what you did if I had full version and make more temples&churches. By the way, I use total editor, its pretty professional.