1. OkisiTitana

Team Frontier Shuttle

Eh, Buran?
  2. OkisiTitana

Hmmmm....

Pathfinder? (that astronaut isnt mine)
  3. OkisiTitana

Blueprint sneak peaks

What if i create a thread about specific blueprint but i dont give download link until i make full version?
  4. OkisiTitana

Creation mass reducing

Is there a way to reduce creations mass without removing parts? (my rover cant drive cause of mass ig)
  5. OkisiTitana

Team Titan OkisiTitana's ENTRY!!!

Done!
  6. OkisiTitana

Returning electricity into SFS 1.5.9.8

Is there any way to return electricity into the game? A mod or hack idk
  7. OkisiTitana

My old blueprints/planet packs

Hello. In 2019-2020 I were active member of this forum. I've posted few packs of blueprints and planets, but now cant find them. What could this be related to?
  8. OkisiTitana

Where is batteries

Like 2 or 3 years ago there were some batteries for wheels and ion engines, but now i cant find them. Can anyone answer, are they got removed from game or Im that dumb i cant find them?
  9. OkisiTitana

Wth with likes?

Everyone's likes wiped out?
  10. OkisiTitana

200 stars(again)

So...when this pack release?i want know :3
  11. OkisiTitana

200 stars

Hi, who is making a modpack with 200 stars?tell me when the release will be, I really want to download
  12. OkisiTitana

Solved Moderation

how can I become a moderator?)))
  13. OkisiTitana

Best sfs bug

14. OkisiTitana

A good question

if you can edit blueprints and make parts bigger, can you make parts smaller?:p
  15. OkisiTitana

Xiaomi photo gallery

in my Xiaomi thanks to the Eraser function in the photo gallery I can do this
  16. OkisiTitana

Re-Use ITS

I represent to your attention the Re-Use of ITS.original from Neutralizer.this is a small rework of his bp.changed only the Rover, and more specifically the landing system...generally, can be disembark Rover,drive,shove his back with the help updated me docking system and RCS back in rocket, and...
  17. OkisiTitana

Crossout

Share your crossout vehicles
  18. OkisiTitana

Solved Question да

What is SOI,I often see,but don't understand what it is, give me a transcript please:(
  19. OkisiTitana

Solved Custom tag

How to earn custom tag?
  20. OkisiTitana

Kaomoji

Post all ლ(◕ω◕ლ) here
  21. OkisiTitana

Gravatar

What is it?¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯
  22. OkisiTitana

Barmaley System

Attention!!! Here is my pack: Barmaley System. Barmaley is red bright supergiant Bachrama is a hot Jupiter. Since Barmaley is a very large supergiant, here are screenshots of the mapping of this system and the sun: Interesting fact: First:Bachrama is slightly smaller than Saturn, has very...
  23. OkisiTitana

Micro planets pack

here's my mini pack.well, what can I say, the same solar system, only the orbits of the planets and their moons are reduced by 10 times, the sun is reduced by 2 times, the gas giants are also reduced by 2-3 times.as a basis, took the pack, downloaded from YouTube, no theft:)
  24. OkisiTitana

Video Memes