Search results

1. The Golden Creeper

KSP Planet Textures for Modders

Here are dozens of gorgeous textures that I used in my KSP Planet pack and this includes OPM and Kronkus. All Textures are licensed under the TGC License Terms. Here is the link to the license. If you violate the terms stated in that license, you are infringing my copyright. If I catch any...
  2. The Golden Creeper

Please Give me a Space Song

Dear SFS players, please give The Golden Creeper songs, whether it is your original compositions or other songs. I do compose space themed songs. I will reply you with a download link to the mp3 files for my songs. Note: All of my songs are licensed under Creative Commons Attributions. You are...
  3. The Golden Creeper

Real isticSolar System (RSS) Mod Announcement

The RSS mod will come with my Visual Enhancements Mod and is currently in development and is in the beta stage. You can download this mod, but I still need to add more moons to the outer planets, more asteroids, and Transneptunian objects (TNO)'s. The mod can be downloaded, but please reply...
  4. The Golden Creeper

What Type of Planet Pack do you want me to Make?

I am wanting forum users to tell me which type of planet pack they would prefer for me to make next. Please vote here to tell me which pack you want next and I will make a mod pack in the category with the most votes.
  5. The Golden Creeper

Orion's Planet Pack Update 1.1 - Forum Users get to Decide Part of the Update.

For Orion's Planet Pack, I have decided to give an update where forum users will partially decide what is added in the update. There are some stuff that I will add for sure. There will be 2 parts to this update. Part 1 will be what I am going to add for sure. I will work on it while forum users...
  6. The Golden Creeper

Some Star Gradient Textures for Modders

Here are 14 star textures for SFS modders to use in their mods. There are 7 new textures for the 7 standard spectral classes: O, B, A, F, G, K and M. The other 7 textures are WR (Wolf - Rayet Star), C (Carbon Star), N (Neutron Star), L, T, Y and W (White Dwarf Star). When you first download the...
  7. The Golden Creeper

Visual Enhancements Mod

The visual enhancements mod for SFS that improves the overall looks of the stock system. This does not include The Sun, Phobos, or Deimos, because personally, I think that the stock textures look good enough. This mod is designed for SFS 1.4, and does not require a mod loader. This mod is...
  8. The Golden Creeper

Fastest Crash Speed into Earth Challenge

In this challenge, you need to have the Infinite Fuel and No Drag sandbox settings on, because the object of this challenge is to crash your rocket into the surface as possible, without escaping the Earth's gravity. You must stay in the atmosphere below 30 Km during your entire flight. You can...
  9. The Golden Creeper

Kronkus Planet Pack

After being inspired by the Kronkus Planet Pack made for KSP, by Nathaniel Chumley, I decided to make a version of it for SFS. First, I give credits to him for making a version of this mod for SFS. This mod requires my Kerbol System Mod, because it adds a moon orbiting one of the stock planets...
  10. The Golden Creeper

Orion's Planet Pack

This mod replaces the stock solar system, with 20 new planets and moons that orbit around a 2-star binary system. Before installing this mod, you should move your old quicksaves and your resources folder into a backup folder, as this mod is not compatible with other planet mods as of December...
  11. The Golden Creeper

Tulria's Planet Pack (Fixed)

This is a cool planet pack which adds in 3 new planets and 12 new moons. The mod requires reverting to the stock system with the exception of texture improvements and stock system modifications. The new planets and moons are listed below: Tulria-A green planet nearly twice the size of Earth...
  12. The Golden Creeper

Kerbal Space Program Planet Pack

Replaces the Spaceflight Simulator 1.4.06 stock planets with the Kerbol System & KSP OPM(Outer Planets Mod) Planets. All planets are to KSP scale, but orbits are closer to the star so everyone can get to distant worlds more easily. Kerbin and Kerbol's names are kept as in the stock system to...