Search results

1. lil’Mayo

Open Anyone else have this glitch?

I was playing SFS earlier today, and was doing some Superheavy landings with my launch tower. I would take off just fine, get out of the atmosphere, then when I reenter, and get close to my tower, (usually about 300-200m) a couple of full tanks on the tower would disappear. I then experienced...
  2. lil’Mayo

I need some help with Blueprint Editing!

I just got my new android tablet and I’m trying to get into blueprint editing. I do have the file explorer, I know how to download rockets and such. But when it comes to the actual building of the rocket. I just can’t seem to figure anything out. Any tips or techniques would be great.
  3. lil’Mayo

Would SFS run on an amazon Kindle Fire HD8?

I’m going to buy a kindle fire 8 so I can get into bp editing. It has 1.5 gb of RAM, do you think that SFS would run well? Even with blueprint edits?
  4. lil’Mayo

Open 1.4 on P.C.?

I recently downloaded SFS for the pc (version 1.35) but realized it was outdated. 1.4 is just so much better, and I want to be able to edit blueprints and such. I’ve been doing some reading, and I’ve seen people using emulators, but would I have to purchase the full version again? If anyone...
  5. lil’Mayo

My Re-Modeled Falcon 9

This is one of my favorite SpaceX rockets, I’m trying to get as much detail as I can, but it’s difficult without bp editing... Like always, any tips and tricks, feel free to share.
  6. lil’Mayo

Starship is pretty much complete!

I’ve been working out the kinks with this one for a little of a week. Any tips, let me know.