Search results

1. Awsumerguy

Evolution of my Soyuz Designs

Lmao yeah, thanks man.
  2. Awsumerguy

Evolution of my Soyuz Designs

As one could probably tell, I am as obsessed with building Soyuz as Kim Jong Un is with Dennis Rodman. I'm fairly sure I've been through maybe 15 iterations of Soyuz, but I've only screened 8 here. Well, here they all are, from version alpha to Soyuz 2.1a v3.
  3. Awsumerguy

My N1

Looks real nice, but the legs were detachable in IRL. 10/10 if you could pull it off.
  4. Awsumerguy

Took a while

I'm actually debating whether I should switch back to normal textures, it looks pretty decent.
  5. Awsumerguy

Took a while

I finally got back into sfs, first thing I really did was fix up my soyuz.
  6. Awsumerguy

How to transfer 1.5 bps to USB

What if I want to copy it to a USB?
  7. Awsumerguy

How to transfer 1.5 bps to USB

I've been trying to move the files over to my sfs folder but it kept saying that it couldn't find the destination. Considering the new update, I'm a little worried.
  8. Awsumerguy

rss packs

it is incredibly fun a challenge, but it made me realize my rockets (that aren't even 1/2 scale) can barely get to 50 km. my Soyuz, my crown jewel, can't get past 70 km going full 0 degrees.
  9. Awsumerguy

rss packs

has anyone tried the real solar system pack? i was taken aback by the fact that my rockets couldn't even make suborbital.
  10. Awsumerguy

Smallest Satellite Rocket to LEO

would my black arrow count? it might be twice as heavy, but it looks about the same height. edit: now that I look at it, it's definitely not :(
  11. Awsumerguy

Soyuz launch escape

I didn't mean the launch escape tower, I was thinking about how to replicate the shroud. I'm still really confused.
  12. Awsumerguy

Soyuz launch escape

i am truly confused as to how to recreate this launch escape system. if anyone has any ideas on how to build this I'm all ears.
  13. Awsumerguy

Soyuz rocket

Doesn't the Soyuz have a three-part configuration? It's supposed to also have a descent capsule inbetween.
  14. Awsumerguy

There are two types of Soyuz...

Update: I spent way too much time working on a new Soyuz rocket, and here we are, finally. Shown here are the new Soyuz capsule and the new Soyuz 2.1a. I'd like to know your thoughts! And yes, I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with the Soyuz. Help.
  15. Awsumerguy

There are two types of Soyuz...

So this is just a comparison between my first 1.5 Soyuz build and my latest Soyuz build, finished just recently. Tell me what you think.
  16. Awsumerguy

N1

After three hours I finished fixing up my N1. Oh, and the 2 weeks, that too. I completely reworked the abort tower to suit its look more and correctly proportioned Blocks A, B, and V.
  17. Awsumerguy

Publish your best web links. Spaceflight Simulator (SFS)

all's welcome. it's 3.30 am in Indonesia, I probably should get some sleep by now.
  18. Awsumerguy

Titan IVB

Wait, I thought Titan IVBs use only the boosters for initial liftoff, with the core stage firing only after the boosters were expended. Or was that only the Titan IV, not the IVB variant?
  19. Awsumerguy

Titan IVB

The same type that launched Cassini-Huygens, yes.
  20. Awsumerguy

Titan IVB

I built a Titan IVB because I was bored. It doesn't look right, but I dunno what makes it so. I could use some input. Thanks.
  21. Awsumerguy

IRL engine analogs

Also just a sidenote, before the SRB update what engines would you use for them?
  22. Awsumerguy

IRL engine analogs

I'm still confused about the engine analogs in real life. If someone could explain to me that'd be great.
  23. Awsumerguy

N1

I have just realized that I have made a lot of errors during building. I'll go and fix those real quick.
  24. Awsumerguy

N1

Here thou art. And just to be clear I added more weight and 2 more Hawk engines to the first stage, as well as rework the 2nd stage a little. This design isn't my final product just yet.