Search results

1. USAA

General Projects

And he awoke, and stepped to his computer, where he typed in the url to that long-forgotten forum he belonged to: the Spaceflight Simulator Forum. There, with baited breath, he drew up a new thread in General to reintroduce his presence and to show the next evolution in the program of which he...
  2. USAA

Astron IV Crew

Very capable (and large) rocket. Current known capabilities is to the Moon.
  3. USAA

Expansions not working

So, recently, when I start up SFS, it doesn't say I have the expansions, however, I found a solution, of which I just have to open the Google Play Store. As of the last few minutes, however, it hasn't been fixing itself. What's wrong?
  4. USAA

USAA Progress

Progress thread time! Currently trying to figure out how to transport my BP files as the whole file and not just the blueprint and version files split apart. Oh, and making that Moon base from the other thread.
  5. USAA

MDT

Ever feel like your rockets are threatened by incoming missiles? Look no further, for here is the MDT, or Missile Defense Tower! Small: Medium: Large: Sorry about the last one, it was too big to screenshot in the build screen.
  6. USAA

Project Pathway

Oh boy, it's been a while. Now that I've gotten to Mars, I think it's time I head back to the Moon. This time... permanently. I have two (maybe three?) launch vehicles that can be used. Now, I got a new device, and haven't transferred my rocket BPs yet, so I have less than I would. Here are...
  7. USAA

Moon Mission: Going there and Back

8. USAA

USAA Moon Mission

9. USAA

Project Aether

Project Aether Project Aether is the next step after Project Cerberus, and with the success of Project Cerberus, Aether can begin. Project Aether is when we will start bringing manned missions to the Moon, as well as starting to discover Mars. These are it's goals: 1. Land a manned mission on...
  10. USAA

Project Cerberus

Project Cerberus Project Cerberus is a multi-step space project inspired by the Apollo program run by NASA. It will consist of making the Cerberus rocket, testing it in orbit, and making it to the moon with a small rover, and then manned missions. Anyways, I need some help with this. I have a...