Search results

1. R

Build Area

Can anyone change the build area to be bigger? I already have the paid version but it's not big enough. I don't understand why I can't find a value that matches this area in the game folders
  2. R

merge 2 blueprints into 1

Anyone know how I can put my 2nd floor (photo 2) on the same plane as my first floor (photo 1) outside of the construction area?
  3. R

Launch tower

I'm looking for someone who can do the launch tower for me and who can catch up with Super Heavy as well :) let's say it's a call for tenders
  4. R

Sn11

Sn11
  5. R

Interplanetary probe

Here is my interplanetary probe like Osiris Rex collecting samples
  6. R

Parachute opening higher

I changed the parachute opening value which by default is 2.5 but my parachute does not open more than 6250m ... Why?
  7. R

Falcon 9 Starlink

Starlink
  8. R

Parachute altitude

can we modify the file of a blueprint so that the parachute opens higher than 2500m? around 10-15 km
  9. R

My ISS

my station ends slowly but surely, what do you think?
  10. R

Ariane 5 logos

Is there anyone who has one of these logos? And who would be kind enough to put a blueprint on me :)
  11. R

Construction Area

how some people enlarge the construction area?
  12. R

Falcon 9 v1.0

if anyone would know how to make a suitable launch tower, it would be a pleasure
  13. R

SLS Block 2 Cargo

Sls
  14. R

Electron Rocket

Electron by Rocket Labs
  15. R

Delta 4 Rocket

Delta 4
  16. R

Flames color

can we change the color of the flames coming out of the engines on Android? I have the impression that it is very limited on a smartphone
  17. R

Neutron Rocket

Be brief in your comments I am French, I speak a little English. I just finished this beautiful rocket, I hope to bring credit to Rocket Labs
  18. R

Textures

how to install a nice texture pack on android? To have more realistic rocket textures. do you have any links?
  19. R

Shrink

how to shrink a probe vertically so that it only measures 1 tile in height
  20. R

Crew Demo

Crew Demo Be nice to me I'm French and I speak half English
  21. R

Mars - Orbiteur - Rover - Atterisseur

Good game