Search results

1. Lord Krishna

Rayman brother's team Frontier entry

I'll start with the Mars mission. Here is me going to Mars: This planet pack is so much more intuitive, I really like it, everything seems easy with it! Then my return to Earth: And my mission log:
  2. Lord Krishna

SORRYY

RaymanBrother#0000 Discord ID: 666666666666666666 Date: 11/03/2021 Reason for ban: I posted shit everywhere to see how long it would take to be banned. Why I should be unbanned? Yesterday I saw a video "SFS | Banned from the SFS Discord server speedrun" in which a guy claimed that he managed to...
  3. Lord Krishna

My beautiful Moon rocket

This is my Moon rocket: It can easily go to the Moon, and I swear it's not stolen: Please like it and follow me!
  4. Lord Krishna

Electroswing

Anyone listen to this? I really love those tunes! Share yours!
  5. Lord Krishna

Should Stef make Earth flat in SFS?

I watched some movies on youtube ultimately, and I came to the conclusion that it was definitely proven that the Earth was flat. The problem is that too much people are dumb and believe everything NASA says. Stef should definitely make Earth flat in SFS, this would help a lot of people to...
  6. Lord Krishna

LOL

I had 22 notifications when I woke up this morning. I totally didn't expect it! I also had 1 DM. It was a warning, LOL :D
  7. Lord Krishna

Rayman's brother moon mission

Hey all! It's-a-me, rayman! Or more exactly his brother. After that I became famous on this forum I decided to climb the steps, so here is my team Titan entry! That great lancher will go to the Moon! Here is the mission:
  8. Lord Krishna

Rate my rocket

I truly did my best to build this beauty: Tell me sincerely how do you think I could improve it!
  9. Lord Krishna

SFS1.5 PC version

Is there a way to install 1.5 on PC?