Search results

1. Akmaster

Team frontier - Mars mission entry

It's about time I stop being lazy and finally leave Team Titan. Vanilla no-clip rocket for Mars and back. Earth orbit Mars trajectory and orbit Landing on Mars Not exactly how I was planning to land, But it works. Return to Earth Achievements And that's it.
  2. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Hello, it's been a while. Yes, as the title says, this is my thread for an Eternia grand tour. It will be hard, very hard, but also will be a great challenge for me. I have the base plan in mind, which is as such- There will be 7 shuttles for the 7 systems. Each shuttle will carry 15...
  3. Akmaster

The Realm Of Chaos

This is the thread for Collab World: The Realm Of Chaos. The Realm is an RP made by TtToTW and Me. All The Realm's posts will be here. Launchpad tower 1.5 by Officer Joe. Truly beautiful. It can refuel recovered crafts. More progress will be posted soon.
  4. Akmaster

Voyager Quest entry

Well, here's my Voyager quest entry. and there's that. I did not use the fuel from the probe like I did last time.
  5. Akmaster

Rudolphus Series

I've been working on this shuttle for a few days, his name is Rudolphus-1. Rudolphus-1 is launched by a side booster, and has little boosters to help it fly in the start. Here it goes! Mini-booster separation. Side-booster separation (or Side-booster burning) Orbit. Rudolphus-1 can get...
  6. Akmaster

Exotia planet pack

Welcome, this is my planet pack Exotia which I started in order to not dry out of sfs. For now there are 4 objects. Clydale Foresh Genkis Hykos More planets, stars, asteroids will be added in later versions. This is version 0.1 Exotia.zip Very thank you if you use it. Help and suggestions...
  7. Akmaster

Voyager quest entry

Cres lied to me, "Voyager quest is too hard". Hell naw, its easy. Used Mario's EOGF again. (Cuz its kul) Heres the thingy, not good looking. On launchpad. Orbit Escape velocity Passed Mars orbit line Was easy, I am pretty sure I messed Something up.
  8. Akmaster

Mission yeet Kyjoo

Welcome to "mission yeet Kyjoo" in here I habitate Kyjoo. I took the launchpad on Kyjoo, to make it easier. Here is the latest progress:- Theres a more than 400 meter wide floor, and 70 meter length pillars. Im going for the PT Kyjoo base look, because its frikin cool. Latest development...
  9. Akmaster

Team frontier Mars landing challenge entry

Has to be the worst rocket I ever built. Kerolev kros 2.0 Earth orbit achieved Mars encounter Straight landing And now decent stage detach and going back to earth.
  10. Akmaster

My entry for team titan

A not so good looking rocket but It landed safely and returned safely so it should be good. Also I did this in a EOGF world, so I hope its fine if I.