1. stellarzone

purchase not restored

Try sending an email to Stef or the team with proof of purchase
  2. stellarzone

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

Bulgaria Qatar Ethiopia CAR Togo
  3. stellarzone

No heat shield re-entry challenge

That does qualify, only just though! Well done for completing the challenge!
  4. stellarzone

Currently in action, will share when I succeed, it's hard but I know its possible
  5. stellarzone

So, here's the challenge: build a craft that can launch to space and orbit the earth (no cheats allowed, bp editing is allowed but you may not edit heat resistance if you know how), then after you have completed one FULL cycle, you must now have the craft return to earth, but with little to none...
  6. stellarzone

The re-entry update and why it is annoying

Just done some tests, the Shields can be detached, so landing gear is still Ok
  7. stellarzone

The re-entry update and why it is annoying

I know, I know, it's a new update and it adds new parts, which I have to admit I like the parts, but the re entry aspect is annoying because now for those of us who have many blueprints now have to go and update the ones that are either Landers, or will return to earth. It's even more annoying...
  8. stellarzone

Why is it so hard to get to Mercury?

Why 36? That seems like overkill to me
  9. stellarzone

Tesseract (not mine, just a really cool craft)

Both works, just make sure you put it in right. Also yes, it's not a txt file, so it MUST be converted into one because that's what the game uses.
  10. stellarzone

VECTAVERSE BOEING STARLINER

You really like vectaverse huh?
  11. stellarzone

Currently Developing My First Mod!

Make a planet with a deep pit
  12. stellarzone

The true first space shuttle, Hermes

Can a mod please delete the m at the end of the title, I must of accidentally put it there
  13. stellarzone

The true first space shuttle, Hermes

Many know about the Ariane Rockets, but not as many know that the first space shuttle was not made by the US, infact the Hermes was the first ever spaceplane but due to people's lack of acknowledgement, it was not well known and many didnt even see its first launch. In fact, the Space shuttle is...
  14. stellarzone

Hubble by mr bonny

Make the shuttle around the telescope or put it in a rocket
  15. stellarzone

[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Oh btw, I didn't encounter that problem so I'm guessing my device sorted the files Into the correct folders for me
  16. stellarzone

New Ranks!

Me seeing the first requirement, after i finished my space station and realising that I still cannot do a moon landing with no damage. TwT
  17. stellarzone

Atlas V PACK FOR SFS

There is literally a rule about necroposting
  18. stellarzone

Atlas V PACK FOR SFS

replying to a post done over a month ago.
  19. stellarzone

Space shuttle 2

This sounds like what an Ai trying to stop another ai getting found out would say
  20. stellarzone

Space shuttle 2

Wait- we needed to do descriptions?
  21. stellarzone

Tesseract (not mine, just a really cool craft)

Credit to SFSAbhishek for this build, I saw it a while ago and thought that no one really delves that deep into the blueprint section, so here it is! The tesseract, built by Abhishek and currently used as an active shuttle ship by many companies on my Planets. Pictures provided are from Abhishek...
  22. stellarzone

Harrier AV-8A

Seems like his imagination asked if you ask me