Search results

1. Orion belt inc

I would like suggestions for more planets to add into my after the impacts map

please give me some reasonable suggestions not like a planet the size of a small asteroid with the gravity of a super massive black hole or moon, or asteroids, I just want to make planets unique example: a planet that orbits in a large orbit with its own moon orbit example for the planet...
  2. Orion belt inc

I may give up on getting my discord account back

To day I learned they had shut it off for good there reason was “you have not talked to us in to long” EVEN THO THEY WERE IGNORING MY OTHER DAILY EMAILS
  3. Orion belt inc

My discord account was disabled for no reason it was this way when I woke up

Please help Also I’m on iOS
  4. Orion belt inc

I lost my infinite biuld area cheat no clue what happened

Yea im just gonna buy it back you can see if stef will give me 3 dollars I don’t care
  5. Orion belt inc

After the impact

I made so many updates so fast that it’s in 1.2 Feel free to tell me of any suggestions I’ll see if they fit into the lore V1.3 replaces mercury with Tyco and Venus with venusala
  6. Orion belt inc

Moon base

I a iOS player moved the launch pad to the moon for a moon base No I did not jail break my devise I used a app I’ll show a screen shot of the pad and the app You can always ask me to move the launch pad spot to what ever planet, moon, drawrfplanet, asteroid, comet and star you want
  7. Orion belt inc

Post your biggest or smallest rockets

I wanna see who has the smallest or largest stock rockets they have to be able to reach Leo
  8. Orion belt inc

Smallest or largest space shuttle

Here’s my smallest space shuttle you can try to make smaller space shuttle’s or larger space shuttle’s You may also make larger rockets or smaller rockets then this
  9. Orion belt inc

Post your space station modgels.

I wanna see what will come out of me combining all your modgels you can also assemble a station out of these :)
  10. Orion belt inc

Team hawk

Here’s my shuttle is it approved?
  11. Orion belt inc

Team frontier

as always the full videos are on my yt also I for got to record and screen shot my first two models so I just added 2 more putting me at 6 on there
  12. Orion belt inc

Team titan entry

On my YouTube channel there’s the full mission video here is only pics
  13. Orion belt inc

Post your space station parts

Here’s a lil thing that I will put most my space station stuff feel free to share your things to although please ask before using my stuff
  14. Orion belt inc

Here we share space station parts

I just wanna share and get parts of space stations to grow mine and yours
  15. Orion belt inc

My one launch this

You will need cheats for this both are there own thing
  16. Orion belt inc

My cool satellite

It may need inf fuel I don’t really know tho