Search results

1. EmberSkyMedia

CuRsEd RoCkET Contest!

Halloween is fast approaching and what better contest to see who can design the best "cursed" rocket... and how well I can fly them (well badly... we all know that) and if you can guess how well I'll fair with each rocket... in realistic mod... without the HUD (head up display). Video about the...
  2. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries’ Additional Launch Vehicles & Spacecraft Packs!

Compatible with 1.5.8 Companion Packs that increase your Arsenal of Rockets based on 1:1 Recreations. Update your Engine & Booster packs to have required propulsion systems. As it stands you can recreate 43 variants of real rockets. Additional Launch Vehicles Pack - SLS Block 1/1B/2 Crew &...
  3. EmberSkyMedia

CubeSat Mod Contest

My SLS needs YOUR CUBESATS! (No modding required, I’ll mod the winners if you don’t want to make the cubsat mod yourself). In Game Size: 0.25x0.5m (100x200pixel or 200x400pixel PNG) OR 0.5m x 0.5m (400x400pixel) but larger size better be "special" as I think I only have room for 2 of them...
  4. EmberSkyMedia

Olympus Mons PS.I Station

Another Planetary drop is requested, this time much closer to home but with a twist. Place a PS.I. Station at the top of Olympus Mons. Mission Settings: 1. Land Station on Olympus Mons on Mars (anywhere where landing gives you the Location alert of "Olympus Mons" but ideally near the top)...
  5. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack

This Spaceflight Simulator Custom Part Pack comes with some "nice to have" utilities that expand the experiance but don't break game mechanics or provide signficant advantages. Current Items: Truss Separators, now you can see what is between your stages Cargobay, for when you want to launch a...
  6. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries’ Semi-Realistic Rocket Engines & Booster Pack

Compatible with SfS V1.5.8 Who wants more Rocket Engines & Solid Boosters? We All Do! Currently the pack contains rocket engines based on real world engines (semi-realism). Current Engines: F1 / J-2 / J-2X / L.M.D.E RL10 Series A/B-2/C-3/C-X RS-25 & Shuttle Tilted RS-68a / RS-68b / RD-180...
  7. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries’ Exotic Item Pack

Compatible with SfS V1.5.8 This Pack Contains 4 items : P-238 Fuel Tank P-238 is the fuel for all exotic items, it heavy and it decays over time (not effected by time-warp... yet). Unlicensed Ion Technology A overpowered engine for zooming around the cosmos. Exotic Heat Shield Made of exotic...
  8. EmberSkyMedia

Neo Luna - a Copernius Oasis

Welcome to Neo Luna where you can enjoy the breathtaking lunar landscape views and gaze at the stars unhindered from the comfort of our soon to be lunar base! Launch 1 - Module 1 - Landing Platform & RTE Craft Biggest task in this launch was assembly in space of unfolding the payload into a...
  9. EmberSkyMedia

Stranded on Venus

so a solid “love tap” by the heat shield on the lower engine during decent has essentially left the crew stranded on Venus. the rockhopper required both stages to reach orbit and get home… a rescue mission is being considered but I’m not sure how to “hold” the capsule on the return journey as I...
  10. EmberSkyMedia

ESM TEAM HAWK ENTRY

For My Team HAWK Entries (just noticed it was 550t not 800t... whoopsie)
  11. EmberSkyMedia

ESM Entry for Team Frontier

STAGE 1 of 3 - Space Station (4 Launches) have been completed! In my mission submission for "Floater" I launched 4 identical payloads, 14.17tonne Cube-ish Station Segments into LEO. This was accomplished by using a two stage rocket with the first stage powered by the HAWK engine and the second...
  12. EmberSkyMedia

My Team Titan Entry

Here is my entry to the moon and back in my Swanky "Titan" themed Rocket. Attempt #1 - Crashed on Moon Attempt #2 - Crashed on Moon Attempt #3 - Crashed on Moon (There is a Theme) Attempt #4 - Ran out of fuel during return to earth (stuck in a highly elliptical orbit) <- Added additional fuel to...