Actually Complete Solar System 2.0 - Development Thread

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Well i'm currently trying to convert color-based topographic maps into an usable format for SFS. I'm trying to minimize the usage of image heightmaps since they 1) don't represent their shapes well sometimes cough Braille cough and 2) seem to be rather heavy sometimes.

This does mean that the SPHERE-39 couple might not get into ACSS 2 in its entirety on EDR1.

Yourrandomcomrade

Moon Maker
Man on the Moon
Registered
Well i'm currently trying to convert color-based topographic maps into an usable format for SFS. I'm trying to minimize the usage of image heightmaps since they 1) don't represent their shapes well sometimes cough Braille cough and 2) seem to be rather heavy sometimes.

This does mean that the SPHERE-39 couple might not get into ACSS 2 in its entirety on EDR1.
………………..dont give up I don’t care about waiting everything will be worth it if my iPad is 20% laggier it’s still worth it, Don’t give up.

can anyone help me. Im trying to play a custom solar system i put it in the right folder custom solar system and when i create a new save and i select the solar system pack it says solar system does not have import settings text file idk how to fix im on windows

Yourrandomcomrade

Moon Maker
Man on the Moon
Registered
can anyone help me. Im trying to play a custom solar system i put it in the right folder custom solar system and when i create a new save and i select the solar system pack it says solar system does not have import settings text file idk how to fix im on windows
Did you unzip the file

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Bennu is getting painful rn. The Python script i'm using is slow as heck for the 75 cm/pixel, 1.34 GB Bennu DEM.