Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That’s what I first thought of. But it could come as a problem if multiple people are doing different things
Yeah, imagine you're the first player to arrive at the Mars RV point with a large ship. The other players arrive and start to dock and just as you're about to perform that really trick maneuver that requires the gentle touch a notification pops up asking if you want to do things a quarter million times faster than usual arrives.

T

TtTOtW

A bit of patience may be required by some, but it seems to Bethe most practical and functionally executable system.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Yeah, imagine you're the first player to arrive at the Mars RV point with a large ship. The other players arrive and start to dock and just as you're about to perform that really trick maneuver that requires the gentle touch a notification pops up asking if you want to do things a quarter million times faster than usual arrives.
On paper it’s a good idea, but in reality...we’ll, in game, it would be flawed

T

TtTOtW

Also the notification is a small red dot with a warp speed underneath. Nothing you can't ignore.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Also the notification is a small red dot with a warp speed underneath. Nothing you can't ignore.
Aye, but for as long as you ignore it, player 5 is in real time heading back from Jupiter

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Are you Scottish? Your choice of words makes it sound like it.
Ha nah, though schmuck would be more an Italian-American/New Yorker thing than Jock. I'm Welsh, but I have a very varied vocab thanks to work

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
If you can guess how many space stations I've got, you can have the both of them...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Oh lol.oops missed that :p
I blew a guys mind years ago with the phrase 'shit myself have you?' He's from SA and had never been exposed to such madness and spent the next hour trying to get his head around how he could shit myself or i could've shit himself.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I blew a guys mind years ago with the phrase 'shit myself have you?' He's from SA and had never been exposed to such madness and spent the next hour trying to get his head around how he could shit myself or i could've shit himself.
Hehe the English language is f*cked up