Anime

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Try and do Bondrewd from Made in Abyss.
I wanna see the shit beaten out of that bastard again.
Here you go:
Bondrewd_in_SC6_by_Blazer.png

Like I said, he has a lot of details in his armor that are hard to replicate, and I obviously cannot make him as shiny as in the image to the left.

I also tried to make Lyza, but didn't like the result.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Here you go:
View attachment 45235
Like I said, he has a lot of details in his armor that are hard to replicate, and I obviously cannot make him as shiny as in the image to the left.
Haha! I was a bit worried about the mask after posting the suggestion, but it looks like there was something that did the job pretty well, which quite surprises me.

I also tried to make Lyza, but didn't like the result.
Oh boy...
I would have recommended Ozen, but I’d think you’d run into the same problem. That is, unless there is actually a giant saucer hat.

In fact, I would recommend more Made In Abyss characters, but...
A. Most of them have less clothes than they should.
B. A good fraction of them aren’t even human enough to made in that game.
C. There aren’t that many of them anyway.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Haha! I was a bit worried about the mask after posting the suggestion, but it looks like there was something that did the job pretty well, which quite surprises me.
Thanks I really love making these characters, so I would really appreciate if you or any other person has any other suggestions. They don’t have from an anime, they can be from, literally, any movie, game, or multimedia.

I would have recommended Ozen, but I’d think you’d run into the same problem.
Actually, I saw a very good Ozen online.
Screenshot_20200911-015034.png

Not made by me, credits to whoever made her.

That is, unless there is actually a giant saucer hat.
Yes, actually, there is. Never underestimate the Soul Calibur 6-character creator ;), hehe, it is so… robust, and complete. With a little imagination and creativity, you can recreate, or at least emulate almost any detail on a character… Or make your own original characters. 80 percent of my characters are original.

B. A good fraction of them aren’t even human enough to made in that game.
They don’t necessarily have to be humans. Take a peek at the race selector tool, here in the character creator. Those are the available races:
Picture1.png

Upper line: Human, Bunny people, Angel, Lizardman, Mummy, Robot, Shapeshifter, Living statue.

Lower line: Elf, Ogre, Demon, Corrupt soul, Skeleton, Creep, Creep with… uh… red eyes, Creepier creep.

Obviously these aren’t their in-game names, I just name them that way so its easier to explain.

The reasons why I didn’t like the result on Lyza:

1)-Her long hair, which I just don’t have. I have long hairs, but not remotely as long as Lyza’s.

2)-Her outfit, a short-sleeved longcoat, and that hat… I have a longcoat, but It is long sleeved. I also have a coat that fits perfectly with Lyza’s sleeves, but is too short, so I’m not sure which one to use. I can sorta recreate the hat, but it takes my three slots available for accessories, which leaves no space for other important details, such as the whistle.

3)-Her weapon, a pick. The best way to represent a pick is with a scythe, but I don’t like Lyza with a scythe… putting curses on people and triggering them to stop time…

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
They don’t necessarily have to be humans. Take a peek at the race selector tool, here in the character creator.
The rabbit people would probably work for Nanachi quite well (obviously), but the nonhuman races I don’t believe would compare to the absurdity of what is seen after volume 5 in the manga.
MiA doesn’t lend itself to much in the way of humanoids, unfortunately. What details could have been applied to humans seemed to have been left to the hollows.
7A068C86-8D4D-4C33-97BF-37B418FBE878.jpeg EEEBE3E7-45F2-4B28-8108-CA40FA7517B4.jpeg
^ namely these lot, the rest just kinda made me want to vomit...

Maybe Faputa could be pulled off, but four arms and fur (feathers?)... Perhaps the rabbit could work for that.
E603AB47-F4D4-43F3-8959-6A1C93D8E51D.jpeg
What a cute little bugger. Needs use a shirt though.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
The rabbit people would probably work for Nanachi quite well (obviously), but the nonhuman races I don’t believe would compare to the absurdity of what is seen after volume 5 in the manga.
MiA doesn’t lend itself to much in the way of humanoids, unfortunately. What details could have been applied to humans seemed to have been left to the hollows.
View attachment 45262 View attachment 45263
^ namely these lot, the rest just kinda made me want to vomit...

Maybe Faputa could be pulled off, but four arms and fur (feathers?)... Perhaps the rabbit could work for that.
View attachment 45264
What a cute little bugger. Needs use a shirt though.
Well, yeah, those are big spoilers, specially to me, because I haven't read the MiA manga yet :p. Unfortunately I cannot make the hollows, I cannot make 4-armed people, I can make people with feathers, but not four arms.

You know what? I'm gonna give Nanachi a try.