Did someone made a list of E V E R Y rocket?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ok i said me and Marmilo are making revamped version of ,,My Collection of Rockets" so i decided to show some sneek peek pics:

Antares with Cygnus (theres also version without it which is not shown here):
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-37-07-25_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Black Arrow:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-31-21-08_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Diamant:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-31-28-10_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Electron:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-31-35-28_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Epsilon:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-31-46-33_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Falcon 1:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-31-58-33_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Lambda 4S:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-32-16-80_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Safir:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-32-28-55_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Shavit:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-32-38-92_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Simorgh:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-32-48-83_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Minotaur I:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-33-02-10_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Vanguard:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-13-33-15-41_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

To Marmilo: Juno 1 and Ares I are being redesigned. I decided to choose my Vanguard :).

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That's impressive!
Question about the Black Arrow, why the RCS on the second stage?
And I know about aesthetics, but it KILLS me to see Valiant engines on tiny second and third stages.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's impressive!
Question about the Black Arrow, why the RCS on the second stage?
And I know about aesthetics, but it KILLS me to see Valiant engines on tiny second and third stages.
Small stages have problem with balance so i used rcs, i am sorry for the esthetics but kolibri cant lift them

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Finally i made a Juno 1:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-15-56-56-13.png

Oh and also i have Thor-Able rocket but i need to give her markings

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I also made a little bonus: ILR-33 Bursztyn (or ILR-33 Amber) - Polish suborbital rocket that is really smol
Screenshot_2020-10-20-16-35-42-23.png

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Aproximate max altitude:
Screenshot_2020-10-20-16-39-08-35_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

T

TtTOtW

Hold on a right minute there, mister... Are ya tryin' to tell me Kolibri can carry Vanguard but Valiant can't?

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hold on a right minute there, mister... Are ya tryin' to tell me Kolibri can carry Vanguard but Valiant can't?
Its overlapped like 4 times man :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
So that means, with your Vanguard (4 kolibri on stage 1, 1 valiant on stage 2), the second stage has 2/3rds the thrust of the first stage.
I really think the second stage should have a Kolibri, as long as the TWR is 0.5 - 1 it's fine.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So that means, with your Vanguard (4 kolibri on stage 1, 1 valiant on stage 2), the second stage has 2/3rds the thrust of the first stage.
I really think the second stage should have a Kolibri, as long as the TWR is 0.5 - 1 it's fine.
Well... Its fine :]

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The second stage of that Minotaur 1 looks like it weighs 10t, carrying another 10t of third stage and payload.
20t is perfectly pushable by a Kolibri (TWR of 0.75?) :) Second stage with TWR of 2 is.... o_O

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The second stage of that Minotaur 1 looks like it weighs 10t, carrying another 10t of third stage and payload.
20t is perfectly pushable by a Kolibri (TWR of 0.75?) :) Second stage with TWR of 2 is.... o_O
The instructions on rockets are created by Marmilo so tell that him. Also its like this to match real engines

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Second stage with TWR of 2 is....
Why? Even the STS could maintain a TWR of 3 during ascent, especially during the 5 ish minute burn after the SRBs come away. And that section is considered the smooth part of riding the shuttle.

Bear in mind when you say TWR 2 is insane, that the TWR would be much higher than 2 just before the first stage cut out and the second stage fires.

2 gees is not gonna kill your crew. STS was rated to 3.3g. I'm pretty sure Saturn V kept it below 4g by shutting down the centre F-1 during S-1 burn. Gemini was apparently even more brutal during a lift. NASCAR car drivers regularly exceed 3g for several hours on the banked turns. Most decent fighter aircraft are rated to 9-10g. The human body in that orientation of facing upwards (with the blood moving backwards across the body) as they do in rockets can resist double the g forces they would be able to as if the forces were pushing the blood down like during aircraft maneuvers.

A TWR of 2 is much better than a negative TWR for efficiency. You're not accelerating until your TWR clears 1. Everything under that is doing little more than just minimising gravity losses. A TWR of 0.75 is the equivalent of everytime you take 4 steps forwards, you take one step back

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Real engines? That much wider? Maaaaarmiiiiilooooo?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:
No i mean this valiant in Vanguard is mine addition cause kolibri wouldnt have enogh power to lift rest of rocket (originally there was kolibri but its too smol and it cant be overlapped cause i would be unable to fire it) so you don't have to be angry at Marmilo :)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why? Even the STS could maintain a TWR of 3 during ascent, especially during the 5 ish minute burn after the SRBs come away. And that section is considered the smooth part of riding the shuttle.

Bear in mind when you say TWR 2 is insane, that the TWR would be much higher than 2 just before the first stage cut out and the second stage fires.

2 gees is not gonna kill your crew. STS was rated to 3.3g. I'm pretty sure Saturn V kept it below 4g by shutting down the centre F-1 during S-1 burn. Gemini was apparently even more brutal during a lift. NASCAR car drivers regularly exceed 3g for several hours on the banked turns. Most decent fighter aircraft are rated to 9-10g. The human body in that orientation of facing upwards (with the blood moving backwards across the body) as they do in rockets can resist double the g forces they would be able to as if the forces were pushing the blood down like during aircraft maneuvers.

A TWR of 2 is much better than a negative TWR for efficiency. You're not accelerating until your TWR clears 1. Everything under that is doing little more than just minimising gravity losses. A TWR of 0.75 is the equivalent of everytime you take 4 steps forwards, you take one step back
But you see Horus: NOT A SINGLE ASTRO/COSMO/TAIKONAUT RIDED A VANGUARD

T

TtTOtW

No i mean this valiant in Vanguard is mine addition cause kolibri wouldnt have enogh power to lift rest of rocket (originally there was kolibri but its too smol and it cant be overlapped cause i would be unable to fire it) so you don't have to be angry at Marmilo :)
Ok, so YOU are the one whose posts I must wipe out... Hmmm...

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think I'll start with that nice planet pack of yours...
Well i don't have to worry cause i have copied all the versions to my disk :)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Also taikonaut is chinese astronaut

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
But you see Horus: NOT A SINGLE ASTRO/COSMO/TAIKONAUT RIDED A VANGUARD
I didn't say anyone had. I'm saying (if you read it) that people are getting all excited about 'high TWR' forgetting that in the scope of things, it's not that bad.

Also, those rockets (STS, Saturn V etc) didn't throttle back to save the crew from the g forces. It was the structural integrity of the stacks that meant they had to do it. So it has absolutely nothing to do with them being manned rockets or not. So save the capslock for someone else.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I didn't say anyone had. I'm saying (if you read it) that people are getting all excited about 'high TWR' forgetting that in the scope of things, it's not that bad.

Also, those rockets (STS, Saturn V etc) didn't throttle back to save the crew from the g forces. It was the structural integrity of the stacks that meant they had to do it. So it has absolutely nothing to do with them being manned rockets or not. So save the capslock for someone else.
People gets rabies when they see it and don't think that this is REPLICA