Dreams of Erganium

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Random fact: has anyone noticed Soyuz has 2 stars on one side and 3 on the other...? Is he on two ranks a the same time, or he has 2 and a half stars...?
Two stars either side is the commander rank. Three stars either side is the position of overlord. I am beyond the rank of commander but I'm obviously not the overlord so I'm Inbetween.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
so me and Soyuz have decided to work together to find the best place to build a base on Mako so ive designed a lander, a rover, a probe and a satalite for my side of the exploration Soyuz is launching it for me.
so the satalite will transmat all images from its own camera and the images from the probe which are sent by the rover back to a D2 (one of the shuttles).
Here is my Mako Payload.
1618353727309.png

This is what it will look like in the cargo bay of the D2 and when its deployed in Mako orbit, the satellite at the top will orbit at around 5-6km, the probe will be deployed at around 2-3km. The lander will land at a landing site chosen by the satellite then I will deploy the rover on the surface and it will travel to see which is the perfect site for a base and another site for a mine, after that ill compare them with Soyuz's purposed areas then we will see which is better.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
At long last our first shuttle has arrived in Erganium!
Screenshot_2021-04-19-23-42-46-784_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2021-04-19-23-44-31-299_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2021-04-19-23-44-44-181_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

So the Phantom has arrived in orbit of Weisse , 2 more to go.
I'll be flying the Die Swart Kat next and then it'll be the NightSabre.

Once all 3 are in orbit , we'll land them all to construct the base on the surface where we will then setup our launch pad.
Then we will begin operations building bases around the moons of Mrya.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The Pyronian Truce has at long last set down on Kheili. Our base has been sent across the galaxy , unpacked and finally landed piece by piece by our bloody brilliant team of members and here she is.
Screenshot_2021-06-01-21-43-18-613_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

The foundations for something brilliant.
For constructions stretching beyond the physical horizon.
For voyages beyond the horizon of imagination.
For memories that will last beyond the horizon of time.

Stay tuned folks because this is going to be something.

These foundations were themselves built upon the huge skill , perseverance and creativity of our members who are:
Gurren Lagann who landed 2 base pieces , resulting in a promotion to Officer.
h cultist who also landed 2 base pieces , again progressing him to the rank of Officer.
General Kenobi who landed 1 base piece.
StarRiver who landed 1 base piece.
Mars Pathfinder who landed 1 base piece.
You all did amazing jobs ; Gurren , Tim and Star impressed me especially with their incomprehensible perseverance. I couldn't be more proud of you guys.

Now , back to the celebrations everyone.
Grand Admiral Soyuz ,
Signing off

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Important announcement from our faction
1625164753836.png

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Meh
TT's shuttles are carrying you guys

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Second , they're cool.
They are unpractical machines unable to maneuver in closed spaces, that destroy everything around them. TT himself said that.

(I can provide citation if required).

Third , we use a hell of a lot more than just his ships.
50 percent of what the Truce has was made by TT alone. Change mind.

Finally, the Truce demotes people for putting real life before the RP. Which is just absurd.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
They are unpractical machines unable to maneuver in closed spaces, that destroy everything around them. TT himself said that.

(I can provide citation if required).
As long as you don't need to turn , you'll be fine. It's something to consider while engineering around it but at its size , your really not going to get anything better.

50 percent of what the Truce has was made by TT alone. Change mind.
I would say more than that actually. We're (currently) reliant on his ships but that shan't remain for more than a couple weeks from now.

Finally, the Truce demotes people for putting real life before the RP. Which is just absurd.
This is why we keep private matters private.
I think the post was deleted before many people saw my explanation but I'll say it again.
It is unimaginably stupid to punish anyone at any time because of anything that happens in real life. You are expected to not be able to do tasks because your busy or your unmotivated or your unable but your also expected to not hold your fellow members back. Anyway , within the Truce this matter has been resolved so unless anyone outside of it has anything to add or ask I don't want to hear about it.