Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay Mars, there was really no point in bringing this thread back...except reminding me that Danny has left us for good. No warning either, just disappeared one day never to return. :(
ah crap....the necroposting meter turned to bad.... darn..... :(
nice art over der :)

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hey, there's still his yt channel! It isn't like he disappeared off the face of the earth :p

But yeah, it really sucks that he left :(

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So, in an attempt to screw around with the "not as smart" part of the web, I am making fake facts. You try too! Make them sound believable and good. They don't need to be space related (actually, please don't do space related ones too much). I will put all of them in a list and make them look like your average "facebook facts" and post them in an account I will make. Let's mess with peoples' minds!! :D
Just what the world needs. More "alternate" reality. Not interested. I question your motivation Sir. This is questionable on so many levels. Just the facts please.
Screenshot_20210118-233413~2.png

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Just what the world needs. More "alternate" reality. Not interested. I question your motivation Sir. This is questionable on so many levels. Just the facts please. View attachment 53836
It’s just a good bit of humor. Plus, the original poster hasn’t been on the forum for a few months at least, if not more.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It’s just a good bit of humor. Plus, the original poster hasn’t been on the forum for a few months at least, if not more.
Popped up as new. Shrugs. Living in the United States it hit a sore spot. I you can understand.:p

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yeah it was more of a let's pretend the wold is really flat, let's mess with them Flatearthers a bit.
Gotta pull a discworld and say the flat Earth is supported by a bunch of elephants riding on a turtle

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah it was more of a let's pretend the wold is really flat, let's mess with them Flatearthers a bit.
Gotta pull a discworld and say the flat Earth is supported by a bunch of elephants riding on a turtle
love reading them argue with the facts and the evidence, it gives me entertainment :p:p

lol :p turtle in deep space (i wonder how's on radiation dosage on it :p)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The speed of light varies by 10-70% with the amount of ozone in the air. It really does take the sun longer to come up on some days...

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
The african swallow is known to be able to carry a coconut flying over thousands of kilometers.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
LONG LIVE FLATMARS SOCIETY!!! :p :p :p

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If someone hears something 3 times they'll believe it's true. 5 times and they will begin to embellish it. You believe me or do I need to repeat it 2 more times?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Let's try it.:p

Electron is a Falcon 9 payload.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
We never got to see a single 1.5 landing gear
Small mercy for 2020...

Maybe what the world needs rather than more facts, is a better ability to tell the difference between fact and fiction. The motivation is nothing more malicious than exposing the gullible and hoping they learn for next time.
Less censorship and taking offence of obvious parody, more critical thinking and fact checking before pressing send.

The african swallow is known to be able to carry a coconut flying over thousands of kilometers.
Only if it grips it at the husk.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Only 43 for the entire continent, very hard to find.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's not a question of where it grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a 1 pound coconut.
I think you refer to the european swallow. But we are talking about an african one there.

Let's try it.:p

Electron is a Falcon 9 payload.
I thought the electron was a proton payload...