bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
But then , of course African swallows are non-migratory.
Barn swallows (Hirundu Rustica) got their name from the early American pioneers who used their nests to fasten planks together prior to the widespread availability of nails.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Barn swallows (Hirundu Rustica) got their name from the early American pioneers who used their nests to fasten planks together prior to the widespread availability of nails.
Hmm, that's actually logical. I really want to check if it's true.:p
Nice one!

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
love reading them argue with the facts and the evidence, it gives me entertainment :p:p

lol :p turtle in deep space (i wonder how's on radiation dosage on it :p)
Their large ears act as shades. They use their trunks to gather space dust and apply it as a sun screen. ;)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
How do you know so much about swallows?
Well, you need to know these things when you're a king Warmaster you know
Of course, knowing how swallows fly has very important applications in war. Like for example, you can attract time bombs to swallows, make them fly over enemy territory and you know the rest...

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
wait hold on?! do turtles have ears and trunks?! :p:p

i've wonder if that coconut would fall into ground and impacted on people...... pretty sure it's hard hit :p:p
Shhh... They might hear us!:p something to do with radiation and dogs living with cats. And the swallows got subverted to boca chica florida. Very hush hush. Taps the side of my nose. I have no idea what that means but it seems to fit

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Shhh... They might hear us!:p something to do with radiation and dogs living with cats. And the swallows got subverted to Boca Chica florida Texas. Very hush hush. Taps the side of my nose. I have no idea what that means but it seems to fit
lol :p *gets foil for the head* :p

2021 will be a very good year, Wallstreet inside investors will not save themselves at the expense of millions of hapless middle class Mutual Fund retirement accounts as the South rises again!...So, rest assured the lion will not eat the lamb, in Aryan Jesus we trust!