Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Interesting how it has no coherent message, grasping for pride while finger pointing away the shame, reactionary thinking at its finest
I highly doubt he was pointing away from his shame. I would say that he feels absolutely no shame whatsoever for what he did. You aren't that hateful and that thorough, if you're ashamed of your actions.

Actually the message is pretty damn clear, even if it's not in sentences. It's symbolism and not being subtle about it either.
1. Every single one of those highlighted areas are some sort of 'victory' over some sort islamic nation. Something he believed he was achieving, doing what he did.
2. The fact he wrote it over his weapon says that he was going to have his say, regardless of if he survived to see court or not. I'd say that was one of the motivations for doing it. The only way people will listen these days is if someone dies. You marginalise an opinion for long enough, and it'll find its way out regardless.

Some newer crappy AK model I guess
Nah, that's an AR platform. Look at the receiver lay out, magazine shape and the foresight.

I highly doubt he was pointing away from his shame. I would say that he feels absolutely no shame whatsoever for what he did. You aren't that hateful and that thorough, if you're ashamed of your actions.

Actually the message is pretty damn clear, even if it's not in sentences. It's symbolism and not being subtle about it either.
1. Every single one of those highlighted areas are some sort of 'victory' over some sort islamic nation. Something he believed he was achieving, doing what he did.
2. The fact he wrote it over his weapon says that he was going to have his say, regardless of if he survived to see court or not. I'd say that was one of the motivations for doing it. The only way people will listen these days is if someone dies. You marginalise an opinion for long enough, and it'll find its way out regardless.

Nah, that's an AR platform. Look at the receiver lay out, magazine shape and the foresight.
AR made to look vaguely AKish, think I’ve even seen those in 7.62, not sure

Course he’s shameless, just what I mean, ‘refugees welcome to hell’, blaming uninviting people for not welcoming refugees...not that I don’t sympathize with refugees, but welcome to reality and the kindness of strangers;
And the intrigue against the Ottoman’s balanced by the siege of Vienna, I mean what, am I supposed to assume a good and evil here...but shitz to that

Gunz:
4AD4445E-96C5-4D6C-8958-2C5B59C86ECA.jpeg

Which classic variant is this?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
AR made to look vaguely AKish, think I’ve even seen those in 7.62, not sure
Not in russian 7.62, no. There are 7.62 NATO variants like the HK 417 (a glorious weapon to fire by the way) which fires 7.62x51. It looks like an AK if you fixate on the stock, squint and then turn the lights off.

Course he’s shameless, just what I mean, ‘refugees welcome to hell’, blaming uninviting people for not welcoming refugees...not that I don’t sympathize with refugees, but welcome to reality and the kindness of strangers
I'm kinda hoping you typed that wrong. It's got zero to do with the kindness (or lack) of strangers to refugees. He hates refugees. 'Welcome to Hell' isn't a comment on the intolerant society that New Zealand is (it really isn't. Kiwis are some of the most laid back peoples on the planet). He is welcoming people to hell by killing them and sending them to actual Hell, where he believes refugees and muslims should all go.

And the intrigue against the Ottoman’s balanced by the siege of Vienna, I mean what, am I supposed to assume a good and evil here...but shitz to that
Erm... no. It's reminding people of a) that the muslims attacked Vienna twice (cos they're bad) and b) were defeated both then and by Skanderberg cos they're shit.

Everything on his weapon is a reminder of all the perceived evils the islamic faith has done to western society (example, Remember Madrid, in reference to the Madrid train bombing by islamic terrorists that killed a lot of innocent people) or is a reminder that they can only be defeated by direct action, not appeasement.

Like I said before, he's making his point and motivations very clear to the world, even if he didn't survive to see a courthouse, and he's not even being subtle about it either.

This one should be easy
D9F75892-9290-4128-AB9D-29A5FF0590C3.png
:p
Not in russian 7.62, no. There are 7.62 NATO variants like the HK 417 (a glorious weapon to fire by the way) which fires 7.62x51. It looks like an AK if you fixate on the stock, squint and then turn the lights off.

I'm kinda hoping you typed that wrong. It's got zero to do with the kindness (or lack) of strangers to refugees. He hates refugees. 'Welcome to Hell' isn't a comment on the intolerant society that New Zealand is (it really isn't. Kiwis are some of the most laid back peoples on the planet). He is welcoming people to hell by killing them and sending them to actual Hell, where he believes refugees and muslims should all go.

Erm... no. It's reminding people of a) that the muslims attacked Vienna twice (cos they're bad) and b) were defeated both then and by Skanderberg cos they're shit.

Everything on his weapon is a reminder of all the perceived evils the islamic faith has done to western society (example, Remember Madrid, in reference to the Madrid train bombing by islamic terrorists that killed a lot of innocent people) or is a reminder that they can only be defeated by direct action, not appeasement.

Like I said before, he's making his point and motivations very clear to the world, even if he didn't survive to see a courthouse, and he's not even being subtle about it either.
Indeed, I’m just ignorant of his Helter-Skelter motivation, moreover I got no idea who this guy was or what he did other than being a fool

Clear?...not really
Caliphates are built by power, like Iran or Turkey, terrorists are just rot who’s motivations are irrational

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered

This one is interesting. Something is... not normal here.
You must point it out what that unusual thing is and what it was

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

that's an AK magazine on that M-16

Ha, I've no idea how he's managed that.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'd make the suggestion of research dude. Then maybe you'd understand the context upon which you're commenting on.

moreover I got no idea who this guy was or what he did other than being a fool
That makes sense as to why you've been saying what you've been saying the past few posts.
Long story short, he live streamed himself walking into a mosque in Christchurch, NZ with a shotgun and opening fire. I've seen the video and he didn't just murder a lot of people, he thoroughly and patiently exterminated every living being in the building.
There's nothing helter or skelter about it. He is laser focused on his reasons and totally committed to the course of action throughout. Fuck man, he even back clears the building (something almost no mass shooters do) over and over again, repeatedly going room to room shooting up the bodies just to make sure.

Caliphates are built by power, like Iran or Turkey, terrorists are just rot who’s motivations are irrational
I wish you'd proof read your work sometimes. The last group of individuals that tried building themselves a caliphate were terrorists. And the thing you seem to totally forget is their motivations are perfectly rational.

To them.

That is the problem. If it was all irrational insanity by rotheaded fools, then we wouldn't have to worry. It's a mental issue for insane people, not something that afflicts sane, articulate, intelligent humans.
The genuinely terrifying thing is they aren't rotheaded fools with a brain disorder. They are thinking, sane, educated members of society that have decided, against legal restraints and moral norms, that they are justified in punting gays off a cement storage tower or cutting a mans fucking heart out or setting fire to teachers or shooting up a mosque full of families. Disregarding their motivations, the why they think like they do, as brainrot is the single most dangerous thing you can do in this context.
You are never going to ignore, ban, defund or de-platform a problem into not becoming a problem. You have to get into the problem. Why is there a problem. What has caused it in the past. What can be done to solve the problem now. How can you avoid the problem in future.

Even if you don't agree with their rationale (and there is no virtue in the phrase 'I can't think down to their level'. That doesn't make you a good person), you need to acknowledge that it is a rationale that people are having out there right now. And until you understand it, you simply can not hope to stop it.

though that guy has his own source I’m sure
Yeah, home made most likely to make a 20rd 5.56mm rifle magazine fit into the ARVN equipment carriage system that only fitted heavily curved, 30rd AK magazines

http://looserounds.com/2020/01/25/the-weird-vietnam-war-ak-m16-hybrid-magazine/

The rifles themselves are still 5.56 though.

Title says everything, this thread is about guessing the gun!
I'll post images of firearms and you have to guess what gun it is.
DONT SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE
You can also guess the type of ammunition it uses, but it's not requiered
The first one:

It's easy
either:
M60

or:
pistol

idk which one but pistol seems more likely

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered

that's an AK magazine on that M-16

Ha, I've no idea how he's managed that.
Anyway, after 5 minutes of doing reseaching stuff, I think that must be one of the earlier experimental 30rd mags for Vietnam area M16A1. Or that could be a modified AR-15 for 7.62x39 (more details). I think the closest I have found must be the Colt 'Sporter Lightweight' AR-15