Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
And what is so special in you? That you're trying to us your testimony? Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence?

Huh? Are you direct son of George Washington? Or are you president of America? Who are you?
Oh what a coincidence! I'm also asking all the questions that you asked to me to you!
What is so special in you? That you're trying to us your testimony? Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence?

Huh? Are you direct son of George Washington? Or are you president of America? Who are you?

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Oh what a coincidence! I'm also asking all the questions to you!
What is so special in you? That you're trying to us your testimony? Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence?

im the president of the USA then I guess :p

Because I want to understand what is it
But you're posing yourself as authority, thus first of all tell me what's so special about you? Who are you? Why should you be given precedence?

For I see many snowflakes daily, but whats so special about yourself? For nothing appears special to me about you as well?

So only for my personal knowledge, are you son of George Washington? Or president of America ? Are you anything special? If not then stay in your limits. First of all! For your not questioning anything but trying to impose yourself as if any authority.

Thus I have all rights to know, maybe your president of usa?

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
But you're posing yourself as authority, thus first of all tell me what's so special about you? Who are you? Why should you be given precedence?

For I see many snowflakes daily, but whats so special about yourself? For nothing appears special to me about you as well?

So only for my personal knowledge, are you son of George Washington? Or president of America ? Are you anything special? If not then stay in your limits. First of all! For your not questioning anything but trying to impose yourself as if any authority.

Thus I have all rights to know, maybe your president of usa?

But you're also posing yourself as authority, thus first of all tell me what's so special about you? Who are you? Why should you be given precedence?

Thus I also have all rights to know, maybe your president of usa?
Answer them first before I answer you, because it's the first step of knowing what you are believing

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
So have some education about pseudo dna fallacy.
Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence?
Janizary you still don't follow the rules that I have set and that are approved by Supreme Lord Krishna himself. You have to obey those rules. Can you prove that your father is your actual father? No, so it means you must follow the way edicted by Supreme Lord Krishna and that I am teaching you. Simple as that. As an humble follower you must obey the rules strictfully, which implies stopping showing yourself superior to others.

Your karma is falling dramatically, but there's still a chance to save your soul. I ask you to go back to learn about Krishna's teachings because obviously you completely misinterpreted them. Then you will think carefully about why we are on Earth, what is the true meaning of life, and then you will understand why Krishna is the essence of the Universe and what it truly means. You'll do all that while chanting " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

But you're also posing yourself as authority, thus first of all tell me what's so special about you? Who are you? Why should you be given precedence?

Thus I also have all rights to know, maybe your president of USA?
Answer them first before I answer you, because it's the first step of knowing what you are believing
Whatever I had to explain that i already did in my main post, first of read it if you want to shirt burden of proof upon me clearly and than talk about if you find any faults.

But fun is your wishful thinker or cherry picker! You picked what you liked most from my post. Thus read jt again with open mind.

And don't be escapist by shifting burden of proof upon me abd tell us all, that who are you really? Who knows? Maybe president of America Or heir of George Washington.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What in the name of Gallifrey is going on here

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Whatever I had to explain that i already did in my main post, first of read it if you want to shirt burden of proof upon me clearly and than talk about if you find any faults.
I did read it, see, the questions
But fun is your wishful thinker or cherry picker! You picked what you liked most from my post. Thus read jt again with open mind.
No, I picked from what I don't understand

And don't be escapist by shifting burden of proof upon me abd tell us all, that who are you really? Who knows? Maybe president of America Or heir of George Washington.
I'm not an escapist, you are, your arguments are besides the points

I did read it, see, the questions

No, I picked from what I don't understand

I'm not an escapist, you are, your arguments are besides the points
Of course, you're an escapist! I haven't seen single person who is not sn escapist! Otherwise why don't you tell us who are you? What's so special about you?

Who knows? Maybe your heir of George Washington or president of America.
____

My position is clear by far, but who are you ? Simple question. Why are you acting as if above us all? Clear it out! Don't be escapist with shifting burden of proof on me.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Of course, you're an escapist! I haven't seen single person who is not sn escapist! Otherwise why don't you tell us who are you? What's so special about you?

____

My position is clear by far, but who are you ? Simple question. Why are you acting as if above us all? Clear it out! Don't be escapist with shifting burden of proof on me.
What the hell is going on here?!

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

____

I haven't seen a person who someone asked A he answers B, so are you being an escapist? If I'm an escapist then I won't even argue with you, understand?
You are not even arguing, you are just standing on the top to say that you're right. Your arrogance won't change me anything

____

Wanna play games? I'm game

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I haven't seen a person who someone asked A he answers B, so are you being an escapist? If I'm an escapist then I won't even argue with you, understand?
You are not even arguing, you are just standing on the top to say that you're right. Your arrogance won't change me anything

y’all let’s just stop this before it escalates higher than apollo 11.

Alright because you said so i become escapist. Happy? I'm done with you now.

I have seen many broken pots before. So one more. And neither it's first nor it's last. Have fun!

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh my fucking myself, what is all that shit?!

Janizary you understood nothing about my teachings, you have to start all again from the beginning!

For example this, from your first post:
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
When I told you to stop drugs, that was adressed to you, it was not a general guideline. By the way, it's not about coffee and tea that I was worried about.

Same with onion and garlic. Firstly it's not related to meat at all. Then what I told you is that you can eat onion and garlic but you have to brush your teeth after you ate some. Otherwise you stink!

"Illegal sex"? There's nothing illegal but once for all stop doing that with your pillow! You're going to clean your mess from now on.

Now you gonna stop all this bullshit and chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Alright because you said so i become escapist. Happy? I'm done with you now.

I have seen many broken pots before. So one more. And neither it's first nor it's last. Have fun!
CAN YOU STOP BEING A NARCISSIST AND JUST BE QUIET.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP ARGUING, IT WILL NOT HELP.
Janizary, YOU ARE NOT HELPING WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE THREE WARNINGS FOR THIS. BUT, YOU STILL FREAKING CONTINUE!
UNTIL YOU ALL STOP ARGUING IN THIS WARZONE OF A THREAD I WILL NOT STOP HARROWING ABOUT THIS IDIOTIC ARGUMENT.